Chapter - 114

Recap: Varushini reveals her pregnancy to Meera who breaks down knowing Abhimanyu is the father of her child.

****************

Anjali spoke to Meera and gave her courage to face the problem. She gave her hope that Yash would return and handle everything and he would take care of her. Meera felt she had few people to care for her genuinely. She caressed Vinitha's hair who was sitting next to her and tried to be normal before her as she was getting stressed because of the situation. Vinitha may have acted arrogant at the initial time but now she had turned to a genuine person to care for others and her both daughter-in-laws were there for her in this hard time.

Yash had won all the qualifying fights and reached the semi finals. Anjali called Yash at night.

Yas: Hi sweety...how are you ?

Anj: I m good...so how are you ?

Yas: Fine just missing my dear wife. Hope you were here to give me hug and kisses.

Anj: Win your semi finals tomorrow and I will start from here the next moment and reach you there. Why just hug and kiss you will be rewarded more.

Yas: Can't wait to win the semi-finals then.

Anj: I m waiting for it Yash. I m so proud of you. Consider every fight as your first fight and give your best. I heard your opponent is very skilled just remember your body is mine. Only I hold the right to hit or love you and you will not let anyone to hit what is mine.

Yas: Don't worry I will try my best. This is semi final so it will not be the usual one and will be tuff. 

Anj: Nanda anna said he is from Spain and has good records but I don't care of those details. My husband alone matters to me and I know you will break all the records and win it.

Yas: Do you believe me so much Anjali ?

Anj: Yes, I know you will do that for me..will you not ?

Yas: I will do, your love drives me and I have reached this place only with your love and for you.

Anj: Win this and I will be there with you tomorrow night. I bought your favourite lingere too.

Yas: Hey stop pannu di, don't arouse me now and make things difficult. Bring those when you are here tomorrow.

Anj: hmmm..seri take good rest. Good night and Anjali dreams...

Yas: Good night and Yash dreams...

Vinitha called Goutham non-stop to inform the chaos happening at home but he did not respond to any of her calls. Their fashion business was running on loss and he was least bothered to it and did not even mind to look into it. She left many messages to call back but she did not receive any calls from him.

Later she called him from Meera's mobile and left many messages and finally Goutham answered her call. Vinitha did not speak aything regarding her or baby but informed him about about Varushini and her pregnancy and how Meera was left devastated. Goutham listened everything and accepted to return to check on Meera.

He returned home within few hours and met Meera who appeared like a zombie with bags under her eyes from sleepless nights. The moment she saw him, she hugged him and cried her heart out. Goutham consoled her to calm down but she blacked out. He carried her to the bed and called the doctor who checked her and informed that she is under stress and her vitals are dropping due to poor deit and lack of sleep.

Once doctor left Vinitha brought juice for Meera and Goutham made her drink and left to get refresh while Vinitha stayed next to Meera. since the day she never left her and stayed in her room all the time and few of her things was also shifted to Meera's room to stay by her side anytime.