Chapter - 51

Recap: Yash and Anjali have an intimate moment and express their love

********************

"Saturdays are for adventure and Sundays are for cuddling"

Yash and Anjali were cuddling into each other after an adventurous night. It was late morning and they were still under the duvet snuggling into each other. The loud ringing of the mobile made Yash groan and he took his mobile and saw the call from Nanda. He cut the call after mumbling to call later and saw the time was 10 a.m.

He rubbed his face and saw Anjali lying on his chest and they were still without clothes. He kissed her hair. Her bare body pressed against his and the duvet covering half of her back, their clothes scattered on the floor everything appeared very intimate and complete for him. His mind flashed intimate moments of last night and he still could not get over her moans and screaming his name.

Anjali slowly moved in her sleep and opened her eyes and saw him awake and smiled at him. He kissed her forehead and they said good morning at the same time.

She tried to move but winced in pain and Yash panicked and held her still.

Yas: Sorry ma, did I hurt you too much ?

Anj: No, may be first time adhan konjam pain and feeling sore.

Yash laid her on the bed slowly and asked her to stay still in the bed. He quickly got from the bed and she closed her eyes immediately earning a chuckle from him. He wore his pants and moved to the wash room and filled the tub with warm water and came back to her.

Yas: I have filled tub with warm water. It will give relief come I will carry you.

Anjali pulled the duvet and shook her head as no. He smiled at her.

Yas: Anjali there is nothing more to hide but still I will carry you with duvet don't worry.

He wrapped her in duvet and carried her to the wash room. He made her stand near the tub and left the washroom.

Anj Mv: Romba nallavana irukkan pa.

He went to other room and got refreshed before she came out and waited for her. Anjali wore a towel around her body and opened the door. Yash moved to her and carried her again to their room in the ground floor since all her dresses were there.

He left her in the closet and moved to the kitchen to quickly make breakfast for her. Anjali got dressed in a skirt and shirt and came out to the kitchen. He was tossing the pan making scrambled eggs and pan cake. She sat in the dining and he served her eggs, pan cakes and fresh juice. 

Yas: Nanda call pannan to check if we started for farm house. I told him to call after sometime. I informed him to decorate the place to surprise you.

Anj: Seri polam. En anna voda work waste ah poga koodadhu la.

Yash: you are already tired. Manage panna mudiyuma ? I will tell him some reason. Lets go some other day.

Anj: No, I can sleep in car and may be we will return early.

They quickly got dressed and left to farm house after informing Nanda. Anjali slept all the way and Yash woke her once they reached the farm house. He soon blindfolded her and carried her.

Anj: Edhukku blindfold panninga ?

Yas: Actual plan enna nu pakkanum la.

He carried her to the swing she played last time and made her sit in it and she held the ropes with a smile. Yash pushed her for sometime and removed the blindfold and moved to her front and went on his one knee. Anjali saw the entire place decorated with pastel pink silk curtains, big balloons were fixed everywhere and the ground was made into a flower bed. Yash widened his arms and she jumped from the swing and ran to him. They fell on the flower bed due to the force she hugged him. He gave her a remote and when she pressed it, all the balloons burst letting fly enormous heart balloons from it and soon the entire place was filled with hearts. The entire place appeared to be in a dreamland for Anjali with all the surprise set up.