Chapter - 64

P.S:  Second update for reaching 40K votes. Already sonna matter dhan, votes and comments mukkiyam bigilu...This emotional sequence will end with an mass update tomorrow. But update will be only after reaching the usual count of votes for the two updates given today so early morning or afternoon you will decide by voting. Kadaisila ennaiyum blackmail panna vechutinga. 😭😭😭😭😭

Recap: Anjali messages Meera on Yash acceptance for engagement. Anjali, Dhiya and Nila go on shopping for engagement.

*********************

Anjali reserved herself and stayed in a different room. Dhiya and Nila were preparing dinner and ranting about the shopping to be done the next day. Anjali quitely moved to the kitchen and picked a glass and poured milk for her.

Anj: Enakku pasikala, tired ah irukku. I will sleep. Tomorrow will go for jewelry shopping.

Dhi: Wait pannu. Konjam saptu thoongu.

Anjali denied and moved to the room and drank the milk and sat on the floor thinking of all the times she had been with Yash. All his teasings, love and care made her cry non-stop.

Anj Mv: I love you Yash, Enakku enna pannanum theriyala. Paithiyam pudikra mathiri irukku. Please forgive me. 

Yash returned night and saw Anjali missing. Dhiya and Nila said him that she went to sleep early. 

Yas: Saptala ?

Dhi: Milk mattum podhu sollita. Pasikala venda sollitta.

Yash went to his room and saw many of her things missing. He felt a bang in his heart and moved to the adjacent room and saw her sleeping. He moved towards her without making noise and sat next to her. 

The stain of her dried tears on her cheeks showed that she had been crying for a long time which made him tear up.

Yas Mv: Yen di unnaiyum kashta padhuthi ellaraiyum kashta padhuthure. I know you can't live without me. Apram yen ippadi panre. Did you forget your promise to stay with me until I breathe my last ? Unakku eppadi puriya vekkuradhu nu enakku theriyala.

He just sat there looking at her face. Dhiya came to take him for dinner but he refused and stayed by Anjali. By early morning he moved from there since she might wake up any time.

Anjali came down after getting ready and saw Dhiya and Nila watching TV. Yash and Rishi was reading newspaper. They all moved to the dining when Geetha ma called for breakfast. Anjali sat opposite to Yash and ate very slowly.

After breakfast Yash and Rishi left to office leaving the girls to continue shopping. Dhiya, Nila and Anjali got ready and Madhan took them to the jewelry store.

Dhiya and Nila were looking at the jewels and choosing many jewels. Dhiya took some jewels and kept on Anjali's neck to see if it was nice before finalising. 

Anj: Ring select pannalaya ?

Dhi: Adhu mattum Yash avare select panren sollitaru. He wants that to be his selection. 

Nil: Hey Anjali, Yash gave you a ring at the time of proposal right ? What will you do with that. Are you going to return it to Yash ?

Dhi: She should return right. How can she wear it now ?

Anj: He can engage now and that doesn't mean he can take away everything from the past.

Anjali yelled at them to finish selecting the jewels and moved from there. She waited in the car for them. Madhan saw Anjali's teared face and felt bad.

Madh: Anjali maa, naa unna vida periyavan adhanala solren nu thappa eduthukkadha. Namma life la onnu thirumba thirumba varudhu nu namma careless irundhom na oru naal adhu nammala vitta poi thirumba varave varadhu nu therinji apram dhan adhoda aruma theriyum. Ippovum time irukku, Yash sir nenacha enna venum nalum seivaru indha engagement stop panradhu periya vishayam illa. Nee vandha apram dhan avar sandhoshama irundhu naa pathen. Adhu illama pannida dha da.