Chapter - 21

Recap: A girl messess with Anjali at the boutique.

*****************

Anjali was irked with the girl's behaviour and attitude towards her and moreover the salesgirl too behaved very bad and insulted Anjali.

Anj: If you really like this dress request for it and I will consider giving it to you else you can choose a different one for you.

Girl: How dare you speak to me like this ? Do you know who I am ?

Anj: Whoever you be I don't care..

Girl: I m future wife of the great Yash of YM groups....I can crush you in minutes.

Anj: What ??????????????? Future wife ah ??????????

Anjali smiled at her and the girl got annoyed and slapped Anjali before Anjali could react  Yash arrived there and all their attention turned to him.

Yash: What the hell is happening here ?

Girl: Yash, you are here... oh my god.....

She ran and hugged Yash but he pushed her to the floor and removed his blazer and dropped in the trash can and wiped his hands with handkey and put that too in trash can. Anjali chuckled at his actions and stood silently.

Girl: Yash, I m Renu, your father's business partner daughter.. My father told me that we will get married soon..

Yash: If you want your father to run his business then shut your filthy mouth and stop taking my name.... 

He moved to Anjali and saw her cheeks and caressed it and pulled her to Renu.

Yash: You know what would I love to see now.... right ? he eyed to encourage her.

Anjali nodded her head and gave a tight slap to Renu. Yash snapped the salesgirl and they rushed to him along with the designer.

Designer: I m sorry Yash sir, you had to face this at my boutique.

Yash: Pack all the dresses of her size from your boutique for her. 

Anjali's eyes widened and looked at him.

Anj Mv: Ayayo enna ivaru.... enna panradhu....reject panna Yash sir ah insult panna mathiri irukkum accept pannavum mudiyadhe......

Anj: Sir, actually I don't prefer to buy dress from here anymore but I will choose this one alone.

The salesgirl ran to Anjali and got the dress from her to bill it. 

Yas: The next time if this happens forget you owned a boutique here...

Varushini who was also in the same boutique silently watched all these and crushed the costume in her hand with anger.

Yash paid for the dresses and they left from there and got in the car. Anjali's face was very upset and dull and she was very quiet. 

Anj Mv: Eppo paathalum yarachum oru ponnu vandhu problem pannite irukku. Avar personality munnadi naa lam nikka kooda mudiyadhu. Already ippo than konjam life nalla pogudhu theva illama manasula aasa valathutu kashta pada venam. Avar Boss and naa PA avlodhan idhu dhan ellarukkum nalladhu..

Yash eyed Madhan to raise the partition blind in the car and turned to Anjali.

Yash:  Anjali I m sorry...you had to face this because of me.

Anj: Its ok sir...I didn't mind it.

Yash moved his hand to her cheeks but she turned away stopping him and he retracted his hand.