Chapter - 62

Recap: Varushini blackmails Meera to force Yash to marry her.

****************

Anjali came to Katherine who was waiting with her friend Eva and they moved to the cafeteria and ordered coffee. 

Anj: Why sudden plan to visit cafeteria for coffee ?

Kat: Important matter to discuss. Eva is pregnant adhan oru special coffee kudikalam nu unnaiyum vara sonnen.

Anj: Ohhhh thats great .. Congrats Eva...

Kat: Anjali you know what someone was not at all ready to have a baby now. Two years definitely no way sonnanga.

Eva: Kath shut up ok. Just happened accidently. This was not at all planned.

Kath: Ohhhhhhhhh

Eva: Seriously Kath. We were safe and just missed one day without protection and this happened.

Kath: One day protection illana kooda aaguma enna ?

Eva: Why not ? If we are in ovulation day and happened without protection then pregnancy is highly possible.

Kath: Eppadiyo naa sonna mathiri you are going to have baby early so treat kudu.

Eva: Sure kandippa. Next week dinner polam. Anjali I will let you know join us ok.

Anj: hmmm. Sure...

Anjali was completely lost after hearing Eva's words and she excused from them and returned to her desk. Her face lost color completely.

Anj Mv: One time protection use pannamale pregnant avanga na Why haven't I get pregnant by now. Yash never used protection. Appo oru vela enakku yedhuvum problem ah ? Its been months now we are together but.......

What if I never get pregnant and give a child to Yash ?

Anjali grabbed her things and left the office immediately to home. All way she was lost in the thoughts of Eva's words. She reached their room and sat on the couch pulling her knees to her chest thinking over the days she had been with Yash.

Yash tried calling anjali on her intercom and there was no response and he called her mobile still the call was unanswered. He came out of his room and saw her seat empty. He called Rishi and checked with him and he too didn't know her whereabouts. 

Yash panicked and called the driver and checked with him and confirmed that she had retured home. He relaxed she was safe at home but still was confused on her sudden disapperance to home.

He was about to leave the office when Nanda stopped him.

Yas: Nanda, I m leaving urgently. If its not important lets discuss later.

Nan: highly important sir. 

Yash stopped in his tracks and looked at Nanda.

Nan: Varushini is admitted in hospital for taking poison. She is stable now.

Yas: What?

Nan: Yesterday she met Meera madam and today morning Meera madam went to the hospital to meet Varushini.

Yas: I knew she would do something big. Any news on why she met amma.

Nan: No sir.  She met her alone in the residence so none of our people could know the details but Meera madam was not herself after meeting Varushini.

Yas: hmmm. Lets get ready something big coming up. I need to go home now. Call me if you get to know.

With that Yash drove back to home and entered their room. He saw Anjali sitting in the room and none of the lights were on. He switched on the lights and sat next to her. She didn't even realise his presence. He saw traces of tears dried on her cheeks.