Chapter - 93

Recap: Rishi gets information of the government officer's plan to put stay on their project the next day.

*****************

Yash was in an intense fight with one of the trainers who won a worldwide championship earlier. Eshwar was watching the movements and quick technique changings from Yash and was mentally noting it. Yash had his mobile in silent and it was ringing for a long time from Rishi and Anjali. The other trainers were watching the dreadful Yash giving instant knocks and quick dodges to the punch from the opponent. They praised Eshwar for such a fighter from his club.

Rishi and rest of others were losing their patience with passing time. Anjali gave up and dialled Eshwar's number this time. Eshwar saw the call from Anjali and immediately attended it as he knew she would not call unless it was emergency.

Esh: Anjali ma, is everything ok ?

Anj: Sir, there is an emergency in our office. We need to speak to Yash immediately but he is not answering the calls. I know he must be busy with training but please can you put our call to him. Its quite very urgent.

Esh: Relax, he is ring but I will call him out now.

With that, Eshwar blew the whistle and got the attention of the fighters and Yash came out of the ring with the towel wiping his face.

Yas: Sir, What happened why did you stop abruptly. Any blunder from me ?

Esh: No Yash. Anjali called me. Looks like some emergency in your office. She is trying to reach you. Go speak to her. We will take the training tomorrow. I will leave now.

Yash moved to his kit and took his mobile and saw so many missed calls from Rishi and Anjali. He got worried and dialled Rishi's number immediately while he got in the car to drive back to the place he stayed.

On the call, Rishi explained him the current situation and how they were trapped. Yash listened to him clearly and rubbed his temple. He then informed Rishi that he would call back once he reached the hotel he was staying and cut the call.

Rishi, Dhiya, Nila and Anjali were waiting for his call. Juno got them coffee as they were tensed and going mad at the situation. 

Yash reached his room and turned on his laptop and checked out the details Rishi had sent to him so far. All the details of the proposals, the invitation, the guest list everything was perfect.  He was pacing across the room with the coffee he made from the coffee maker.

He called Rishi via internet call and informed him to put the call on speaker for Dhiya, Nila and Anjali to hear him.

Anj: Yash, did you think of some way ?

Yas: did you all have coffee ?

Jun: Sir, I just gave them coffee. They are holding in hand but not having it.

Yas: Juno madam coffee ya adhan they are scared.

Jun: Sir, I make good coffees. you know it already.

Yas: Then whats stopping them ?

Anj: Yash, stop playing now. We are going mad. We are just left with a night to think of a solution. Nee ennada na coffee pathi pesitu irukke.

Yas: Oii pondati, have your coffee and keep listening to me. Juno make a note of what you all are going to do now.

Everyone looked at each other and Juno got ready with her notepad and asked everyone to sit and listen while Yash started.

Yash : Rishi call the owners of the proposals we have finalised and sign the deal with them. Arrange the flight from our side and make sure they come down and sign the document overnight.