Chapter - 54

Recap: Yash receive the award for best and top business man. Anjali feels very proud for him

**********************

Varushini's mobile was chiming with continuous notifications and she got frustrated for getting disturbed in the middle of her spa. It started ringing and she grabbed the mobile and answered the call from her friend. Sweat profused when she heard from the other end and she quickly disconnected the call and saw the notificaions. All the SM was blasting her with the photos from the pubs she had went through recently. 

All the pictures had her inappropriate dressed, with alcohol in hand and grinding on men and hanging with them. She quickly left the salon and drove to her home. Her mother slapped her immediately and pointed to the television which had her breaking news.

Varushini broke down in tears and ran to her room and shut herself.  Shortly she could hear her father roaring  about losing his new venture due to the shit news of his daughter. she turned on the TV in her room and watched the NGO and women welfare and public roasting her. Soon after her news Yash appeared on the screen with a powerful smile as he walked the red carpet on the previous day to the award function. The channels were praising him hghly for his success in a short tenure and youngsters were pouring their wishes for him.

Varushini gnashed her teeth in anger as she realised Yash being the reason for her downfall. She got changed and quickly left to YM Groups to meet Yash.

Yash was in his office looking the magazine and newspapers that his cover photo.

Ris: All the magazines had your photo in their cover page and you don't look like business man but a model and and handsome hero.

Anj: Aama Anna, you should watched the girls yesterday. They were drooling over him. Vitta they would have taken him with them.

Yas: I too saw someone drooling at me. 

Ris: Dey nee un duty start pannite I m leaving.

Rishi left for his cabin and Anjali took the magazine that had Yash photo on the cover page and caressed it with a smile.

Yash: I m here infront you and you could touch me directly. May be you can reward me with anything.

Anj: I m so proud Yash. You were just walking like a powerful king so royal and handsome and ....hottt.

Yash called her to him but she denied returning to work and was about to leave his cabin but the door swung open suddenly and Varushini entered followed by the security who were trying to stop her. Yash signalled them to leave and looked disgustingly at Varushini.

Var: Why did you do this to me Yash ?

Yas: I have no time to run behind your puzzles and there is no business with you so just leave my office right now if you don't want to be humiliated infront of all my employees.

Var: You know What am I asking. Why did you leak my photos over social media. Why did you tarnish my name ?

Yash took his tab and checked the SM which were roasted her.

Yas: do you think I don't have any other work to keep following you to your pubs and clicking your disgusting works ? 

Anj: Yaar enna pannalum unakku Yash kitta dhan varanuma enna ? Get out right now.

Var: Hey you shut your mouth I m speaking with Yash and you need not interfere in our talks.

Anjali gave her a smirk and walked towards Yash and sat on his lap and wrapped her hands around his neck and looked at Varushini who was gnashing her teeth.