Chapter - 59

P.S: I have started a short story Pain and Love under my One shots. Please give a read and  comment your views about it.

---------------------

Recap: Yash and Anjali have a romantic bath and intimate time

*********************

"When your passion and the determination to achieve it are greater then you will find a way and the universe leads the path to it."

Anjali was returning home after office hours and on the way she saw a car got in an accident and she asked the driver to stop and she immediately rushed to the car. She saw a school girl injured in it. 

Anjali with the help of driver took the girl to the hospital and admitted her for treatment. She took the id card and called her parents and informed them about the accident and asked them arrive to the hospiatl. She completed the hospital formalities and waited for them.

Yash got the information from the driver that Anjali had taken a girl to the hospital. He got worried that she might get into any problem because of his enemies or the accident might be a trap so he rushed to the hospital and saw Anjali waiting for the doctors to turn up. 

Yas: Anjali,..even before he could speak further she engulfed him in a tight hug.

Yas: anjali enna achu, any problem sollu da...why are you crying ?

Anj: Yash, andha ponnu paatha appo romba bayandhuten. She will be alright la ?

Yas: You got her immediately to the hospital and did your part. Pray for her but don't cry. You have nothing to do in this and she will be fine.

Anj: Paavam Yash, avanga parents ku evlo valikkum ippo avala paatha.

Yas: hmmm aama but we will tell them to be strong seriya . Now come sit and relax. She will be fine.

As they were speaking a couple came rushing and the lady was crying and the man was scared and panic could be seen in his face. Yash saw them and stood immediately.

Yas: Eshwar Sir, neenga inga ?

Esh: Who is Anjali ?

Anj: Sir, I called you. Neenga dhan andha ponnoda parents ah?

Esh: Yes, she is my daughter. How is she now ?

Anj: doctors are treating her. Please stay strong she will be perfectly alright.

Yas: Sir, your daughter will be fine. Don't worry. Console your wife.

Eshwar wrapped his hands around his wife's shoulder and consoled her. After sometime Doctor came out and they rushed to him.

Esh: Doctor how is my daughter ?

Doc: She is fine. No problem. Luckily she was brought in right time else you might have lost her. She suffered paradoxical breathing due to the sudden trauma. But now she is fine with the treatment at the right time and other than that minor injuries dhan nothing deep. May be she needs to stay for a couple of days in hospital. She is awake you can see her.

Eshwar and his wife went inside immediately and saw their daughter and hugged her. After sometime Eshwar came out and saw Anjali and smiled at her.

Esh: thank you so much Anjali. Unakku evlo nandri sonnalum pathadhu. She is not only my daughter, she my mother, my life my everything. You saved her and I owe you for this lifetime.

Anj: Ayyo sir, please I just did my duty as a human. I m happy she is doing fine. Can I see her ?

Eshwar nodded and took them inside and Anjali and Yash met Eshwar's daughter . Eshwar told her that anjali saved her.