Chapter - 75

Recap: Yash warns Sheela and Deepthi and tell them to leave the mansion.

************************

Yash and Anjali stayed in the garden with her leaning on his chest and they were talking about them from the first day they had met each other. All the memories brought immense happiness to both of them. It was late night and Anjali fell asleep.Yash carried her to one of the rooms since he had removed the mattress from their room.

Sheela and Deepthi was in the room sitting silently. All the lights were switched off and the living was completely dark.

Dee: Maa, I think we should leave now. Irukka konjam money la we can stay in hotel as of now. We shall sell some jewels and find home for us.

Shee: Pack pannitiya ?

Dee: Ellathaiyum pack panniten. We should leave before someone notice us and take the jewels from us.

Sheela nodded in agreement and they both took the bag and left the mansion early in the morning and even the security and the guards did not stop them but informed Nanda about it. Both took a cab to reach their native. Both dozed off and when the driver woke them on reaching the destination they paid him and got down. After walking a few distance Deepthi felt somethig different on her head and touched but soon screamed when she felt her hair been cut close to her neck. Sheela gasped looking at her hair.

Shee: Avan sonnadhu idhu dhana ? Ayyo eppadi kothari vechu irukku. Yendi eruma mudi vetradhu kooda theriyama dhan thoonguniya ? Kandraviya irukku pakka. cheii

Deepthi was crying continuously while her mother was just lashing at her for being irresponsible and stupid.

Dee: Maa stop scolding me and look at your hair first. Enakachum cutting dhan unakku shave pannitanga..

Thats when Sheela realized her hair was tonsured completely and immediately pulled her pallu over her head.

Morning Nila came out of the washroom and was caged between the door and wall by Nanda. Her breathe hitched in her throat with him in the close proximity.

Nan: Oii nalaikku boss marraige theriyum la....

Nil: Ad...adhukku...e...enna

Nan: Room ku veliya indha vaai avlo pesudhu ulla vandha ippadi kolarudhu. Pesu di

Nil: time achu....polam

Nan: Polam enna avasaram.. I have something to tell you. Don't you think its time to consummate our marriage ? Adhan I have planned to decorate two rooms for first night tomorrow. Enna ok va ?

Nila blushed and looked at the floor shyly.

Nan: Vaayadi, you know how beautiful you look when you blush ? Shall we go for a trail today ?

A moan left her mouth when he leaned and kissed her nape. He saw her eyes shut and chest rise and fall. He leaned to her earlobes and kissed her.

Nan: I would love to see your rowdism in bed tomorrow. May be we could fight too.. 

He pulled back and smiled at her relaxing. She smacked his shoulder for teasing her.

Nan: Hey get ready we are going out.

Nil: Where are we going ?

Nan: gifts vaanganum. I m her brother so I should do something for her.

Nil: I m very proud of you Nanda. Dhiya too said Rishi wanted to buy gifts as her brother. Unga rendu perum nenacha avlo happy ah irukku. We are blessed indeed. I will check if Dhiya is ready may be we will leave together.