Chapter - 86

Recap: Yash and Anjali have a candle light dinner. Rishi spend time with Dhiya

**************

Yash and Anjali got ready and Jack drove the car. Anjali was nudging Yash asking about the place they were going but he just returned a smile and did not reveal anything. Nearly after a few hour of travel the car halted and Yash opened the door for Anjali and held her hands. Jack stayed back and the couple started walking.

Yash stopped Anjali and blindfolded her and started walking holding her hand. He guided her with every step as the path was not a plain land. After walking few distance he stopped and stood behind her and removed the blindfold.

Anjali adjusted her eyesight to the surrounding but felt seeing multicolors. She rubbed her eyes and still she was seeing multicolors. Looking at her Yash chuckled and hugged her behind.

Yas: what you are seeing is real Anjali. Don't scratch your pupils.

Only then Anjali realized they have arrived at the Chamarel park , the seven colored earth. The landscape at Chamarel is truly unique, it is the only place in world where you can find a clay earth of 7 colors at one place.

The colors of these unique dunes are red, brown, violet, green, blue, purple and yellow, purple and red are predominant.

Anjali's mouth dropped at the view. Yash turned her face to the other wonder of the place, the Waterfall of Chamarel.

Yash clicked her photos with all her reactions. He entwined his hands with hers and walked ahead on the dunes admiring the beauty of the nature to the fullest.

Anjali stopped suddenly and pinched him on his chest and he winced in pain.

Yas: Ouch, yendi are you not loving this place ?

Anj: Yash, are we really married and are we in this place for real ? All these are not dream right ?

Yas: Adipavi, yendi ippadi oru doubt unakku, night vandhucha indha doubt ?

Anj: ayyo, I never thought about marriage, love in my life but everything feels like a dream come true. Like what if I wakeup and the dream vanishes.

Yash pulled her and kissed on her lips giving all his love for her. He pulled back from the kiss and joined his forehead with hers.

Yas: Nothing is dream Anjali. You, me....we are real...our love is real...

Hearing a click sound they moved back and saw a photographer clicking their photo. He had an instant camera and gave them their photo that was clicked when they kissed and with their foreheads together.

Yash thanked him and Anjali was embarrassed.

Yas: Indha doubt varum podhu indha photo paaru clear aagum, appadiyum illana night vara wait pannu nallave clear panre.

Anj: vena vena. I kow this is not dream.

Yas: Hey you remember that you challenged me that you have more strength than me. Today lets check it. Ippo time for next surprise.

Anj: Innum enna surprise.

They walked back to the car and Jack started driving. They reached the nearby port and Yash, Anjali and Jack walked to the motor boart that was waiting for them. Once they entered the boat, Yash thanked Jack and the boat started moving. The cool air of the sea was waving her hair. she tied her hair in a messy bun and held Yash arms leaning on his chest. The boat took them to a yatch and Yash took Anjali's hands and moved into it.

Anj: Yash, how long we would be here ?

Yas: Not leaving for today. We will stay the night here and you can enjoy as you wished.