Chapter 5

Long time la double update pottu. So here for all your love.😍😘

Yash's POV:

Today I feel something different and strange all the while I was getting ready to office. Rishi has called few candidates for interview and he will be busy. I arrived in my rolls royce to my office and used my private elevator to each my cabin. Rishi was waiting already in my cabin. He was surprised seeing me all smile.

Rishi: Yash , are you alright man ?

Yash: Why do you ask that ?

Rishi: Machan you are smiling. Tell me if have you have got any girl friend.

Yash: shut up idiot. don't spoil my mood.

Rishi: mood ah ? Enna da morning eh mood pathipesura? have you seen the candidates. most of them are size zero slim and slender legs. May be choose one to be your girl friend better I will be out of your nusiance.

Yash: Rishi I haven't seen the candidate and for your kind information whatever size you were speaking are not my type so shut your fucking mouth.

Rishi: Point ku vara ippo dhan. Now tell me what is your type. Don't you like slim figures?

Yash: Hell to those slim figures.

Rishi: Appo eppadi dhan venum sollen.

Yash:  Isn't it good to bite some flesh instead of bones during sex?. Konjam chubby and cute ah.

Rishi: Adpavi ippadi pachaya pesura

Yash: You asked for it.

Rishi: Dey yeppa naa interview edukanum mind spoil pannadha. Candidate list paaru once.

Yash:

I got the file from him and checked the details of the candidates and their qualifications and their photos attached to it. I stood from my seat when I saw the sam girl's application in the file. Am I dreaming? Rishi was looking at me and I steadied myself and sent him to start the interview while I could watch it from my cabin. Once Rishi left I saw her details. Anjali is her name. Nice and sweet is n't it?

I switched to the CCTV coverage where the candidates were present and saw her. 

"Welcome to Yash's world sweet. I keep up promises so now no going back for you"

She was in a professional costume and she slays in every dress. Looks like she is nervous. I called up the lady who was incharge and checked her turn. It was 7 and I told her to change to last as 25 so I could watch her a little long.

She was fidgeting her fingers and biting her lips. Wish I could do that. She was enquiring about not letting her and remaind silent again waiting for her turn. I could never get tired watching her. funny girl her eyes were fighting to sleep and she struggling to stay awake and she yawned too and immediately closed her mouth. I haven't smiled this way looking at someone. How is she so naive ?

She left to the restroom and looks like she washed her face so she doesn't empty any contianers of makeup on her face. She is naturally beauty. But she was clutching her stomach. May be pain or hungry? I watched the time it was beyond lunch time so I called the incharge lady and instructed her to pass some sandwiches to her. She hesitated first but accepted it.

It was her turn now. I called Rishi and connected stayed connected with him and instructed him to ask the question that I told him and he did the same.

I started with her details and then asked her about her knowledge and skills in computer applications and Rishi followed by questions and asked her the same. I was impressed with her answers. finally I wanted to wrap with a last question so I asked " Do you like french kisses?" Rishi without second thought asked her in the same tone as he asked the previous questions and I chuckled at their reactions.