Chapter - 104

Recap: The honeymoon couples spend a romantic and initmate time and explore their destination places.

**********************

Its been four days since the couples went on honeymoon. Anjali helped Yash at office to handle everything. Juno was accompanying the meetings with Yash while Anjali managed the rest of the works that Rishi, Dhiya had to manage. She checked on the progress sheets of the projects and informed Katherine to catch up with Nila's work.

The HR team was expanded and the recruitment process was on full swing to hire the engineers and technicians. The engineers hired so far joined the firm.

Yash called all the project managers for a meeting and the discussions went on a whole day and managed finalizing the teams for some projects to split up to work on every deal that was signed.

Anjali got the details of the firms that were ready to join in partnership with YM. Dhiya had already finalized the list of firms who could offer their best in the partnership. Yash called those alone for a meeting and discussed the pros and cons of the business.

It was hectic and tiring everyday to catch up with all the work. Anjali would forget the food too. Juno would always be a caring sister around her and made sure of reminding her to have lunch with Yash. After the meeting Anjali and Juno started to prepare the contract to be signed by the firms to get in partnership with YM.

It was late night and they were still working on the papers. Juno saw Anjali was overly tired and let her rest and she continued to prepare the docs. Anjali moved to the pantry and prepared coffee for Yash, Juno and herself. She gave a cup to Juno and moved to Yash room where he was drowned in the papers on his desk.

He smiled at her and got the coffee from her. Taking a sip he felt his nerves relaxing. Anjali remainded him that it was getting late and they winded up for the day and dropped Juno at her place after having dinner before returning to their mansion.

Next day Anjali was bit lazy so Yash left to office early. Anjali slept a little long and then she started to get ready. By the time she was about to leave the home Vinitha came in with her baby bump which was now visibly grown. Anjali did not have any good vibe around her at the same time she could not ignore her presence consideing Meera's face So she welcomed her and called Geetha to offer her some juice.

Anj: How are you and how is Meera ma?

Vin: I m fine. Meera ma is fine and she is super happy expecting the grandchild soon.

Vinitha caressed her baby bump and looked at Anjali.

Vin: Its a special feel you know to carry the baby and that too the first grand child of AM family. Meera ma never lets me do any work and takes care of me so much. She is always behind me and even accompanies me to the hospital for check up.

Anj: hmmm she is a very kind and sweet person. She cares for everyone.

Vin: Yes, a little extra care for me as I m carrying the heir.

Anj: What made you visit suddenly ?

Vin: Actually I was on way to meet a friend of mine so thought of paying you a visit. 

Anj: Even I wanted to meet Meera ma. I will make it soon to visit her with Yash.

Vin: Yes do it and you should plan your child Anjali. Meera ma loves Yash a lot and infact he she always speaks of Yash having his child. Now Goutham is going to be a father she yearns that Yash too have a child for him. Are you guys on planning not to have one now ?

Anj: No...nothing like that.. I mean we are busy into the project which needs more attention right now.

Vin: I understand but personal life is important too. If you guys are not on planning then may be have a check to avoid any problems in prgenancy. These days many face fertitlity problem but there are many ways to get treated.