Chapter - 70

Recap: Dhiya and Nila start their play to revenge Sheela and Deepthi.

*****************

Dhiya, Nila and Anjali reached the boutique and the designer was waiting for them as Yash had already informed him about their arrival. The entire boutique was closed for customers and all the assistants were on duty to guide the girls.

Dhi: Sir, Reception ku we need lehenga for Anjali. Masterpiece ah irukkanum.

Designer: You don't worry Yash sir has already informed me that every costume should be unique and I will take care of it. You can choose the color and I will show you the finest fabrics from the world to you.

He called his assistants and displayed the fabrics with natural colors and the various types of works he could do in lehenga, the designs and patterns to embedd or embroid in it. Anjali was confused over so many colors, designs and patterns. Dhiya and Nila helped her but still they could not finalize and saw each other.

"May I help choose your costume Mrs. Yash " Yash walked in with his hands in his pocket. Anjali smiled at him and nodded in acceptance.

Yash just casually walked looking at the fabrics, colors, designs and patterns and then finally he settled next to Anjali.

When Yash was about to say Anjali stopped him holding his hand.

Anj: Tell your selection secretly to him. Let it be a surprise and I will see on our big day.

Dhi: Anjali, avaru yedhuvum sodhapitta enna pannuve?

Anj: You girls wait and watch his selection. Avaru selection eppavum thappagadhu.

Yas: Avlo nambikkaya ? fine I will do but don't be sorry if it doesn't meet your expectations.

Nil: Seri this time we are not choosing same designs or colors and also mine and Dhiya's will be different and simple.

Dhi: Nangale select pannikurom. 

Both girls chose gown and finalized the designs on it. Dhiya and Nila chose outfit for Rishi and Nanda while Anjali chose for Yash and she too did not reveal it to Yash.

Yas: Marriage kum saree I will finalize is it ok Anjali ?

Anj: Sure pa, do it. I will love your selection for me.

Girls moved from there giving Yash space to select saree for wedding. After he did they all went to Paradise for lunch in his private dine.

Dhi: Yash, how will we select her jewels without knowing the color or design of the costume ?

Anj: Then Yash will select the jewels too. 

They finished lunch and drove to the jewel store and Yash let Dhiya and Nila select for them first.  while they were selecting Rishi called Dhiya and informed her that Deepthi had arrived at office with lunch for Yash and him. 

Dhi: Don't let her inside the office. Tell the security to take the lunch from her and send her back. Yash and Nee office la illa nu solla sollu. 

Anjali and Nila were smiling at Dhiya's facial reactions as she was speaking to Rishi. After speaking to Rishi they continued selecting the jewels. One of the managers came to Yash and gave some jewels separately and Yash gave it to Nila.

Nil: For whom is this ?

Yas: For Sheela and her daughter ?

Dhi: Idhellam over ha illa ? Why do you buy jewels for them ?

Yas: Oii, those are fake. I have asked the manager to make them specially to look like real ones. Now keep this separately and give it to them.

After finishing Dhiya and Nila's jewels Yash sent them back and he started selecting jewels for Anjali.