Chapter - 106

I have no words to express my feel. You all made my birthday the best ever of all these years. I m blessed truly to have you all. I haven't met any of you personally but the bond we made will be cherished forever. So many daughters and sisters I have here. Neengalam illana indha author Msjasly illa pa. You gave life to her writings with all your love and support constantly. I will try my best to keep connected with you all with my words. And as a treat I will come back with not one but two books and the characters will be introduced in MIPA in upcoming updates which you all can try guess it. A different plot this time. And I hope you will love it. Love you all. thank you for all your wishes...

Recap: Anjali request Yash to perform Janmashtami pooja at home.

********************

Anjali woke up early and took bath and wore a beautiful saree. She stood before the mirror doing her hair. Yash was lying on the bed watching her bright face actively getting ready. He got down and hugged her from behind. Anjali hit his stomach with her elbow and released from his embrace and stared at him.

Yas: Ennadi yedhukku ippo moraikura ?

Anj: Mama, I told you that we will do pooja today so stay away until it is over.

Yas: Adhukkum idhukkum ennadi di sambandham ?

Anj: We should be clean with body and soul for doing it. So please keep distance and don't mess my mind.

Yas: Who said all these bull shits ? My dear sweet wife just look at the nuptial pendant on your chest. It has the god you pray daily then where did the rules go when we were having sex all these time. Appo adhula irukka kadavul kanna moodikuvara ? Pudhira punidhama nu manushan yosikka koodadhunu dhan thaali la kadavul irukka maari senju irukanga.

Anj: I know you are too smart and could manipulate with your brainy talks but I m not into your thoughts now. Sila vishayangal araichi panna koodadhu anubavikanum. Now get ready and I have too much of work to finish. Don't forget to come early.

Yas: Plan flop ah ? 

Anj: long time back Mr. husband. Indha pudhira punidhama nalaikku discuss pannuvom get ready and come down quickly.

Anjali went downstairs and informed the maids to prepare the breakfast quickly and soon Yash, Rishi, Dhiya and Nila came to the dining and they started to have breakfast. Anjali informed everyone to return home early for the pooja. 

Soon after they left for office Anjali called the maids to do the cleaning job of the living and she went to the pooja room to do the cleaning by herself. There was some huge thing covered in a silk cloth. Anjali had no idea of leaving anything in the pooja room and other than her nobody enters it so she slowly removed the silk cloth and felt happy tears to see a gold plated idol of lord krishna.

Anjali quickly called Yash who was on his way to Eshwar's club. He saw the caller id and answered the call with a smile.

Yas: Yes my dear wife ? 

Anj: Yash, when did you get it ?

Yas: Do you like it and are you happy ?

Anj: I loved it and I m so happy. Thank you so much Yash. I love u.

Yas: I love you. Anything for my queen and you need not thank me but you can always reward me with something special or in a special way.

Anj: Not today but definitely tomorrow. 

Anjali watched the maids cleaning the living and soon Nanda came with his men carrying the things for the pooja as requested by Anjali. Maids and the guards started decorating the living with flowers.