Chapter - 89

Recap: Yash and Anjali return home. 

****************

Juno reached YM Groups and gave the card to the receptionist who directed her to the floor of Yash and Anjali. Juno reached the floor and saw Anjali in her cubicle and walked to her. Anjali smiled at her and made her wait and moved to Yash room.

Anj: Yash, I have a request. Can you do it ?

Yas: Enna request la solre, tell me your order my lady.

Anj: There is a girl here, Juno and I want her to placed in our floor. She is well qualified to assist Dhiya and Nila and also I can take her help sometimes.

Yas: Inform HR and they will take care of rest.

Anj: Not only that, I want you to meet her. You are a huge crush for her.

Yas: Hey, send her out first. Are you gone nuts Anjali ? Why do you bring her when she says I m her crush.

Anj: Shut up. She is very innocent and can never be any harm to us. You will know once you meet her.

Yash raised his hands in surrender and Anjali went out and took Juno to Yash room. As soon as Jun saw Yash she gasped audibly and leaned on Anjali who was chuckling at her antics.

Jun: Madam, Yash sir madam...He is infront of me no no I m standing infront of him madam. Sir, you are very handsome, perfect pair for Anjali madam. you both are made for each other. Aiyooo naa yarkitta poi solluven, eppadi solluven, yarum namba mattangale....

Yash saw Anjali who cocked her eyebrows at him and he nodded his head.

Yas: Hello Juno, nice meeting you. Welcome to YM groups. I hope you will give your best to our firm.

Jun: My udal, porul, aavi all for YM groups from today sir. I will take care of Anjali madam also you don't worry sir.

Yas: Eppavum ippadi dhana ?

Jun: Yes sir, always like this. Rare piece. 

Anjali took Juno to HR department and she got employed the same day. Anjali introduced her to Dhiya, Nila and Rishi too and Dhiya gave her some works to start with.

A week passed and they were busy into the projects and the construction of the new building which will be the masterpiece of modern architecture was on full swing. Yash and Rishi were in a discussion when the minister Tiwar's assistant called Rishi and he directed the call to Yash.

T Asst: Sir, minister is waiting for your call. Can you speak with him ?

Yas: Sure, I will speak with him but not on call. I wish you could meet me and we could take a call later.

T Asst: Sure sir. Please let me know the place and time, I will be present there.

Yas: Rishi will inform you before end of the day.

Later Yash informed Rishi to call him to paradise for discussion that night and Rishi too informed him. Yash informed Anjali that he would arrive later and after his work in office Yash and Rishi went to Paradise to meet him. Once he arrived there Nanda escorted him to one of the rooms where Yash and Rishi were waiting for him already. He exchanged his greetings and sat opposte to them.

Yas: Before we go on a call with minister I would like to give you some details so that you could give your ideas to him.

Rishi gave two file to minister's assistant.

Yas: These are the documents which can prove that your minister has black money in swiss and the other file has the complete list of properties he has all over the country. I m here to do business and I don't want some random bastard to keep troubling me. So now go back and inform your minister that if he tries to make a move against me or my business then I will make sure to rot him in hell. He is good and happy with his politics and let him not drag me to that bullshit.