Chapter - 134

Recap: Rishi and Dhiya leave for banglore to meet his father who got into accident.

********************

Yash was in his office for a meeting and Anjali, Nila were at home. Nanda stayed back with them for their protection especially when they knew that Goutham and Varushini are back. His men were following Ravi constantly but they could not see him meeting Goutham. Nanda was frustrated everytime he failed to get their details. 

After the meeting Yash came back in the afternoon and everyone was in the living. Yash got refreshed and carried Ansh to their room. 

Yas: What did my prince do after appa went to office. Did you trouble amma ? You know Ansh, today's meeting was absolutely nonsense. That idiot missed the main point in the presentation. I have told them to clear the datasheet from errors still he did not do. How could some one work in a project without basic idea of collecting the datas that he has to do and without analyzing the market values and demands. You know today's market value of our products.

So enough of my office stuff you tell me what story did your amma tell for you. Did you sleep well because I have learnt a new story for you. After your amma goes to sleep tonight we will have our story time. Stay awake ok. We will play.

Anj: Now I m knowing why he doesn't sleep at night. 

Yas: When did you come ?

Anj: Before you planned for your story night with him.

Yas: so what we will not disturb you. Right Ansh ?

Anj: Nee ippadiye business pesu avan kitta apram eppadi avan vera field la interest kattuvan.

Yas: Adhellam my son will be multi talented. 

Anj: Prince ku story night na appo wife ku illaya ?

Yas: Ansh late ah thoonguna he will not disturb us. We can be relaxed di sweety.

Anj: Idhula ippadi oru ulkuthu irukka. Seri Nanda anna is very tensed just look into the matter.

Yash gave Ansh to Anjali and went to study and Nanda followed him.

Nan: Sir, we have followed Ravi everywhere he went but he did not see Goutham. His number has no new contacts. 

Nanda gave the photos of the recent clicks of Ravi and the people he met. Yash went through all the photos and placed it back on the table.

Yas: Are we missing something Nanda ?

Nan: Sure we are missing but could not locate.

Yas: Seri don't get tensed. We will find them now come lets have some relaxed time.

Yash and Nanda came out and saw Nila playing peek a boo with Ansh.

Nil: Yash he is identifying me correctly. Very smart prince.

Nan: You would have appeared like a clown to him with your makeup and long earrings, thatswhy he registered you in his mind.

Nil: Shut up. He will identify me even if I wear a mask you know.

Both Yash and Nanda turned to each other and rushed to the study immediately.

Yas: Got what we are missing Nanda ?

Nan: Yes sir.

They were checking the photos clearly again and Nanda got the photos of Varushini and Goutham and matched the some of the features and finally got four photos who matched it.

Yas: Try to get the CCTV footage if available when Ravi met them. Sure we can identify their body language easily. 

Nanda called his men who got the photos and collected the details of the location where RAvi had met them. It was a super market where Ravi met Goutham casually like a customer and spoke to him.