Chapter - 68

P.S: Thank you and love you da thangams. So many of you stood and supported me yesterday when one of  the writer plagiarised  my work and  now I won't claim it as my work. Each of you fought for me so it is our work. Love you all. Blessed with all your love and affection. 

Recap: Vanaja and Deepthi arrive at YM office and Yash inform Dhiya and Nila to do arrangements for their stay in YM mansion.

***********************

Anjali entered Yash's room and locked the door with a smirk and sat opposite to him. Yash saw her and cocked his eyebrows but she shrugged and moved to sit on the couch.

Yas: What are you doing here without doing your work ? Poi work paaru.

Anj: I m under rest as my finger got injured.

Yas: What happened ? 

Anj: theriyama pencil kuthiduchu boss.

She showed her little finger and started sucking it seductively. Yash closed his eyes taking long breathe.

Yas: If you are done now go back and continue your work.

Anj: romba bore adikidhu pa. Shall we play game ?

Yas: I have too much of work. Nee thaniya vilayadu.

Anj: Idhu enna bongu. I never denied to play games with you but you are denying and this is not fair Mr. Yash. May be accept that you are scared of losing your control and game.

Yas: You don't know my skills yet is it ?

Anj: Play with me and prove it again.

Yas: What game do you wanna play ?

Anjali turned on the timer in her mobile and placed on the desk.

Anj: 2 mins Freeze.............

Yash sat without any movements in his seat. Anjali stood and walked to him and sat on his lap. She traced her fingers on his jawline slowly.

Anj: you are so sexy mama....

Yas Mv: Padupavi sodhikurale......

Anjali leaned towards his ears and licked his earlobe slowly and shoved her tongue in his ears sending shivers to him. All his hairs stood to her touch and lick. His breathe turned hot but he still sat without moving but his body started to react and his manhood turned hard. Anjali smirked feeling his boner.

Anj: Looks like somebody is hard already.

She leaned towards him and their lips was just a line apart. She did not kiss him but he could feel and smell her sweet fragrance.

Anj: I won't kiss you don't worry. I m too gentle lady permission and viruppam illama kiss panna matten. But tease pannuven.

Before she could proceed the timer beeped and Anjali frowned at him with a pout.

Anj: Nee romba mosam poda. Avlo self control la irukkatum pathukuren. Evlo vati sorry solren. Ivlo kal nenjakarana irukke.  Seri ok nee solradha kooda accept panren we will not have babies for us and I will not talk about pregnancy any time. Atleast ippovachum normal ah behave pannu da. Romba werid feel ah irukku. Theriyama thappu panniten nee yen papa la forgive panna mattiya ? Nee dhan enakku ellame, unna vitta vera yaaru irukka enakku. I love yu so much Yash, please 

Yas: Seri I will forgive you if you play the same game again with me in same position same two minutes.

Anj: seri ok. I m ready. This time two minutes dhane I will win definitely.