Chapter - 19

Recap: Yash asks Anjali to stay back to work after evening

***********

Yash and Anjali came out of the elevator and moved to the parking. Yash opened the door for passenger seat and he moved to the driver seat. 

Anj: sir, Madhan uncle illaya ?

Yash: No, he had to leave early for his personal work today.

Anj Mv: avarum illaya....

Yash: Are you scared to be with me alone ?

Anj: no sir, nothing like that. 

Yash: I m hungry so will have dinner before I drop you at your place.

Anj Mv: Avarukku pasikudhu solraru eppadi venam nu solradhu....

Yash Mv: enakku pasi sonna nee silent ah accept pannuva nu enaku theriyum

Anj: ok sir, will go..

Yash drove and started his play list which started with " Unai partha pinbu naan naanaga illaye". Anjali looked at Yash who was grinning and running his fingers through his hair while the next song "lesa lesa nee illamal vaazhvadhu lesa"

Yash: Anjali you can change the song if you don't like it....

Anjali connected her mobile through bluetooth to play the song and searched through her playlist and played " venam machan venam indha ponnunga kadhalu "

Yash pulled back immediately and stopped the car. Anjali looked at Yash bewildered.

Anj: What happened sir?

Yash: Nothing just a cat crossed the road.....shall I stop the song. I m expecting a call now.

He switched off the player and continued driving and stopped in a posh hotel and they entered a private dine area which he got already reserved informing Nanda. They got seated facing each other and Yash gave her menu to order. She chose only mushroom pasta and returned the menu.

Yash : Is it your favourite ?

Anj: I like it but in general I m not picky person so I don't reject food.

Yash: good...

He then placed order for mushroom pasta for both with deserts and leaned back in the seat. Anjali was looking at the flowers in the vase and he was looking at her. 

Yash: Anjali why don't say about you until our food gets delivered

Anj: My parents are no more and I stay with my friends. They are my world and will do anything for me. Nothing more about me...

Their food was delivered and they started to have it and all the while Yash was stealing glances at her which Anjali noticed. After dinner they came out and walked towards the parking. A man was about to bump on Anjali when he came opposite to them but Yash pulled her to him holding her waist and she dashed on his chest and her hand clutched his shirt and they stood froze lost in each other.

Yash was looking at her doe eyes and plum lips and the hair that was waving on her face due to the air. He brought his hand towards her face and tuck the hair  behind her ear and leaned to ear. Anjali felt goosembumps all over her body and she shut her eyes and her grasp on his shirt became even more tight. Yash chuckled at her reaction and stood in silent for few second as lips was close to her ear shell and his hot breathe grazed her ear lobes then he spoke in a husky voice.

Yash: you..... are.........gorgeous......

Anjali wiggled from his hold and walked forward blushing and Yash followed her biting his cheeks to hide his blush and looked his shirt on the chest part crumbled from her  hold and touched it. The drive was silent and Anjali was looking through the window and he was looking at her red cheeks and ear lobes now and then...