Chapter - 95

Double update after a long time. But eppavum solradhu dhan, next update will be after getting the usual votes and comments for both the updates given today. So next update in your hands.😎😎😎

Recap: Abhimanyu takes back business from Goutham leaving him frustrated

*************

Varushini was standing before the full length mirror, her fingers tracing her cheeks and jawline. A sly smile crept on her face as she turned her body checking herself on the mirror. The person who has been a caretaker for her was standing next to her and watched her silently.

Var: Not bad, I m back to form quickly. Is n't it ?

C. T : Yes madam you look beautiful as always. No one will believe that you suffered so much from the poison.

Var: correct. Now its time to give back what I got from everyone. 

C. T: Sir has told you to stay here.

Var: don't worry I will speak to him and he will not deny anything I ask him now. 

C.T: I understand madam. But its better you stay indoor for some days that will be better.

Var: Adhuvum correct dhan. Yash illama I should not return so I will wait until then.

--------------

Vinitha was sitting in her office cabin thinking about that had happened and Abhi's decision was a huge blast to her. She called Rishi who was busy in his office. Looking at her name he ignored but she kept calling non-stop. He got irritated and answered her call.

Ris: Why do you keep ringing me Mrs. Goutham. Don't you understand that I m not ready to attend your calls.

Vin: Rishi, Abhimanyu has taken business from Goutham.

Ris: Wow, thats a great news. Now why should I bother anyways.

Vin: I married Goutham as per the plan of Yash but now Goutham doesn't have his business from his father.

Ris: That happened because of your greedy husband Mrs..Vinitha. We haven't done anything so far. He made a trap for us but poor fellow he fell into it. Anyways even if not now future heir is Goutham then why do you worry ?

Vin: No, I can't keep waiting until his father gives back business to him. what if he never trust Goutham and never give his business to him. 

Ris: I m so sorry we don't have time to think about you and your father in law but sure we would spend some time for your husband because he owe us a lot.

Vin: You can't do this. I want AM Industries back.

Ris: Hey loosa nee, go and ask your husband or father in law. Why do you disturb me ? If want go ahead and tell that we gave the plan to get married to Goutham. We don't have any problem in that.

Vin: Do you think I won't do it ?

Ris: Just go ahead. your life your choice. All the best.

Rishi cut the call and blocked her.  Vinitha was furious and she went to their bed room and saw Goutham leaning on the headboard.

Vin: Goutham, why do you want to act so impulsive to your father. Can't you be polite for the reason that you are at fault ?

Gou: What do you want now ?

Vin: Lets meet your father and ask for one chance and take business back from him. This time I will be with you and lets do it together.

Gou: you mean that I m not capable of doing business ?