Chapter - 43

Recap: Goutham propose Vinitha. Yash decide to tell Anjali about his past.

************

Goutham and Vinitha's business had a good start with various celebrities becoming their model. Rishi paid a huge amount for the leading actress to promote vinitha's business. The actress wore the lastest designs from Goutham's fashion designer which gave way for huge business. All the newspaper had the photos of the actress supporting Goutham's business.

Varushini left her home to meet her friends but saw Rishi and Vinitha's father together along with the actress. 

Var: Appo everybody has turned a puppet to Yash. Appove nenachen ennada sudden ah ellam nadakkuthe nu. Coming for you Yash.

Evening she drove to Yash mansion to meet him but even before she reached the mansion gates she saw Anjali in car moving inside the mansion. She waited for Anjali to leave the place but the car which dropped Anjali left the mansion leaving Anjali inside.

Var: Appo ava inga dhan stay panarala ? Nee annaikku avlo support panum podhe naa alert ah irundhurukanum..not too late..I know what to do Yash.. wait for my blow. You only belong to me.

She saw Yash's car entering and then she left the place. That night was a sleepless one for Yash. He saw her sleeping and he came out and stood smoking in the porch. Anjali sensed him missing next to her and came searching him. she saw him smoking and stood with arms crossed on the wall.

Anj: Enna indha time la smoke pannitu irukinga ?

Yash: Onnum illa konjam stressed ah irundhuchu adhan...

Anj: first time I m seeing you smoke.

Yash: Eppovachum romba stressed ah irundha I smoke.

Anj: Unga cabin la oru time smell irundhuchu appo theriyum but seeing for the first time.

Yash: Sorry....

Anj: Don't be sorry for everything and I m not going to tell you to stop it. I know you do this very rare and I don't mind unless you take more of it and spoil your health. I can't sleep without you come.

He threw the half complete cigarette and took her hand and walked inside. She continued to sleep in his embrace and he stayed awake.

Morning for the first time Yash joined Anjali's pooja surprising her.

Anj: Yenna kadavukku petition pola. What are you asking him ?

Yash: Something very important that I don't want to lose in my life.

Anj: hmmm oru maargamave pesunga.

Yash: Anjali stay home. I will be back and take you out. I want to speak something important to you.

Anj: Seri ok. I will wait..

He kissed her forehead and left to meet Rishi to speak with him before revealing about his past to Anjali. 

Anjali who was having breakfast suddenly felt her heart thudding in a fear of something bad to happen. All of Yash weird conversation struck her mind.

Anj : What is it troubling him ? Yedho thappa nadakka pora mathiriye irukke...

She tried calling Yash but he had left his mobile at home.

Anj: Mobile marandhutu pora alavukku enna prechana ?

She was in her room when she heard a feminine voice and she came out to check but was shocked to see Varushini.

Anj: What are you doing here ? Get out

Var: Oh nee inga dhan irukkiya...And who are you to send me out. This is my home and if someone has to leave then it is you.