Chapter - 118

Recap: Nanda finds out the plan of the Russian fighter to kill Yash. Anjali is pregnant.

*************************

The stadium was filled with crowds than usual since the news of Yash being into the final spread life fire across social media which attracted many of his girl fans and youngsters who considered him as a great inspiration. Less time was left for the fight to commence and Nanda with Eshwar reached Yash who was walking towards the ring dressed as usual for the fight.

Yas: What happened Nanda why are you here instead of being with the girls ?

Nan: Sir, we have threat. Your opponent is with Tiwari and Goutham and has planned to ........

Yas: continue

Nan: Sir, please be aware of his kicks and blows and defend yourself please.

Yas: hmm don't worry I will take care.

Nan: If he gives open attack I will shoot him.

Yas: No, you are not taking your gun out here and its on order. Just watch and take care of the girls.

Nan: Sir, please let me do my work.

Yas: Your work is to protect my Anjali and sisters in my absence. I will make it up Nanda oru vela ..

Ris: Shut up Yash. You are winning this and coming back to us proudly.

Yas: For every situation there is a IF Rishi. Just take care of her incase.

Eshwar came forward and held Yash shoulder emotionally.

Esh: I have always teased you Yash you know why because you are not an outsider to me. You are my son man. I may not be your biological father but anyone who teaches art is not only a guru but also a father. I know my son will never let me down. This is not only your dream but mine too. I want my son to achieve his dream and I want my nation to win this championship. 

Just remember fight la unna kolla plan na its simple he will give blow to your chest, abdomen or your head. These are possible only if he plays foul and if the referee stays blind eye to his foul then not only the opponent but more people will be involved to take you down. 

Five rounds Yash, it will be your rebirth when you walk out winning the fight. He must be under pressure to not gain points but rather to hit you so be quick to gain points to finish the round and mainly focus on his right hand move. Don't face him straight, keep your body angled to him. He is equal to your height and has power in his left leg.

Namma discuss panna endha technique um work agadhu. It is your own skill that is going to protect you today. There should be some plans only you can find it during the fight. Anjali has trusted me in this. Avalukkaga do this and come back to her.

Their conversation was disturbed when Yash was being called. Yash called Anjali with his eye and she rushed to him. He kissed her forehead and let his lips linger there for a little long before pulling.

Yas: I love you. Trust me I will come back to you.

Anj: you have too. I love you.

Eshwar held Anjali's hand and they walked towards the ring. Yash looked at their friends with a smile and entered the ring and saw his opponent sitting opposite corner of the ring wearing the gloves.

Anjali stayed near by the ring with Nanda and Rishi. Eshwar was with his assistants close to the ring.  The Russian fighter wore his normal gloves and got ready for the first round. The referee called them to the centre and they bowed to each other. The whistle blew and both angled their positions and Yash watched his quick moves and took lead by giving him side kick and foot jab. The opponent tried to hit Yash but he blocked his punch. End of three minutes Yash won the round and they came back for one minute break. Eshwar rushed to Yash and wiped his sweat and Nanda removed his mouth guard and gave him drinks.