Chapter - 18

Recap: Yash informs Rishi to ruin goutham's business with VS Fashions.

***********

The six months torture has ended for Dhiya as she never received the call from the man who had been following her for the past three months but she had a feeling of missing something and kept checking if her mobile was working properly as she never received any calls or messages from him. She could stay a little longer infront of her office if he might arrive but he never turned up.  Though her mind chanted of relief her heart could not accept it. She kept scolding him in her heart for ruining her peace.

One night Dhiya was working on her laptop when a message chimed late night. Thinking that the message was from the same man she scolded him for starting his business of torturing again and took her mobile from the night stand and checked but it was a message from one of her colleagues.

Dhiya randomly opened his messages and a smile occured on her face. By mistake she dialed his number but she cut the call immediately and stared at the screen. Soon he called her back.

---: Hi what a surprise you called me for the first time 

Dhiya: Hello don't do get any ideas. I dialed my boyfriend Rishi but by mistake happened to dial yours.

----: ohhh... I thought you missed me and expected my calls or messages so you called me .

Dhiya: romba dhan aasa...vera vela illa enakku.

-----: Appo nee enna miss pannala?

Dhiya: definitely not

-----: Seri ok... nee mistake ah call pannadhum nallaldha pochu....naa number change panna poren inime unna disturb panna matten...Adhuvum illama nee dhan enna love pannalaye so naa abroad poren permanently... you get married to your love Rishi.. All the best for your life....

Dhiya: Poriya... romba sandhosham.... all the best...eppo pora?

-----: Naalaikku evening 4 ku flight Germany poren... 

Dhiya: Happy journey....

Dhiya cut the call and she felt her heart aching for unknown reason and tears rolled her cheeks.

Dhiya: avan pona enakku enna ? pogattum naa happy ah than iruppen...

She couldn't sleep the whole night and next day she left to her office early but couldnot concentrate on anything and was checking the time constantly. Each passing minute she felt losing her life and could not stop crying. By 2 p.m she took her mobile and dialed his number but the automated voice "The number you have dialed is temporarily out of service" made her drop her mobile and she took her bag and ran out of office and drove her scooty to airport. All the way she was crying and reached the airport.

After parking her scooty she ran towards the departure section but met him standing with few men and luggages. He saw her with tears and excused from the men and moved towards her.

----: Hi what a surprise ? did you come to send off me ?

Dhiya: Aama unna send off pannitu appadiye poi Rishiya paathu marriage fix panna poren..