Chapter - 46

Recap: Yash reveal his past to Anjali

*****************

Yash kissed Anjali's forehead and mumbled a sorry and knelt before her. He rubbed his face in his palms and looked at Anjali who stood with mixed emotions and tears rolling her cheeks.

Anj: When you touched me for the first time I felt special, it ignited a spark in me, I got connected with you at that moment , when you kissed me for the first time I felt all cells in my body being electrified it gave me that much happiness, when you hugged me for the first time I felt like you were my home, I felt safe and protected for the first time. Every time you teased me I couldn't stop blushing beacuse you made me feel the intimacy in everything you did to me. May be in future if we happened to have sex I would say that as making love because you will be my first and I would feel proud to give my virginity to you because you hold that place in my heart, I will feel all shy if I had to appear naked infront of you or if i had to see you naked but can you say the same Yash ? 

I agree you had a painful past and definitely you don't deserve to go through all those pains in your life. You deserve all happiness in the world but still how could you do such thing.

Did you feel any difference when you hugged me, kissed me. Did my touch on you made you feel different or will there be anything special if you had to sleep with me ? Will you feel anything seeing me naked ? It won't make any difference because I m not your first in anything. How will I be your special when everything you get from me was not something new and you experienced everything from not just one but with so many women ?

Anjali plopped on the floor infront of him and cried holding his vest.

Yash: First time unna hug panna appo I felt all my hormones rush in my blood and felt I spark that I met someone to care for me whom I can rely in my life, when I kissed you for the first time that was the most precious moment of my life that I could not forget even in my deathbed, not only first time every time when we hugged or when you touch me I felt the most intimacy with you, if we ever happened to have sex , even I would say making love, if I see you naked that will be our most intimate moment to cherish for the life and I felt and will feel everything with you because you are and will be first and last  in all these Anjali

I have never touched, hugged or kissed any girl. I haven't seen any girl naked or let anyone see me naked. I haven't had sex with any girl Anjali....Even with Varushini I have never even touched her.

You are the first girl I touched, hugged, kissed in my life and you will be the last.

All those girls who came to my suite just do a blowjob. Still I don't claim that as forgiveable but it was only to vent all my frustration and nothing to do with pleasure or intimacy....I stopped everything when you came into my life and I have not done anything after you came into my life...please believe me....I felt a solace after meeting you.

Enna touch panra first and last girl nee mattum dhan...nobody else other you...Ennala unna vittu irukka mudiyadhu Anjali....Nee sonna enna venalum panren please oru time enna forgive pannu. I won't ask for anything else in my life. please di enna avoid pannadha..thanga mudiyala. 

Anjali sat perplexed looking at him after hearing all his confessions.

Anj: Why did you make me stay in guest room and hid about having your room in first floor. Appo andha locked room dhan unga room ah ?

Yash quickly moved and got a key and placed in her hand.

Yash: I did not want to hide it from you. I want to take you there in a special moment after knowing each other. I waited to tell you all about me before taking you there. Promise, I wanted to take you on a special day illa you can go, open it any time and I will not stop you from doing anything you wish to do here.