Chapter - 130

Recap: Meera passes away. Anjali request Yash to do the final rites for Meera

********************

Both Yash and Anjali were shocked to see Abhimanyu standing behind them. He looked the most vulnerable man. Ahimanyu came next to Anjali and kept his hand on her hand.

Abhi: Do as Anjali says Yash. I don't have any problem in it. Infact Meera will be very happy if you do it. Even if Anjali has not said it I would have requested you to do it. Please give her peace. All her life she had the guilt that she could not give the love you yearned. I did a sin by stopping her from doing it and now only you can relieve her from the guilt. Do her final rites as our son. She will be happy.

Yas: Goutham ?

Abhi: I will take care of it. 

The trio went back inside the home and saw Varushini paying her respect to Meera. Yash tightened his fist to control his anger and Anjali quickly walked to Varushini and got the flowers from her hand before she placed on Meera. Anjali wiped her tears and without others suspecting threw the flowers away but Varushini saw her actions. She moved next to Goutham and squeezed his shoulder to calm him down.

Abhimanyu called Goutham to his study and informed him that Yash will do the final rites of Meera.

Gou: Are you fucking kidding right ? How can I watch him do the final rites for my mother ?

Abhi: That is Meera's wish and I don't want you to create any scene during her last journey. According the world he is the elder son and has the rights to do it for his mother. 

Gou: So you want him to do it just for the world ?

Abhi: I don't give a shit about the world. I want my Meera to rest in peace and for that Yash will do it.

Var: Don't you think you are abandoning your own son by giving the rights to some orphan ?

Abhi: Get out you bitch. Don't you to dare to involve in my family matters and next time I won't spare you calling Yash an orphan. He is Meera's son so he is my son. I did a sin by ignoring and hurting him in the past but that will not repeat now. He is my son even if is not ready to forgive me and I don't care. I will stand for him. 

Goutham better tell your whore to be in her limits. you will not create any mess. DOT.

Abhimanyu left the study and Varushini hugged Goutham.

Var: Don't worry baby, we knew they will do worse than this. They all wanted only Yash now. Lets leave the place once the rites are over. Stay quite until then. 

Gou: Everytime and everywhere he wins me. I should kill that bastard.

Var: We will do it soon. Now lets go out.

Soon the arrangements were done for the final journey of Meera.  Anjali , Vinitha were crying badly. Yash did all the rites for Meera. He felt his heart turning numb the moment he placed the fire on to the woods covering Meera.

Everybody left AM Residence except Yash, Anjali, Dhiya, Nanda, Nila, Vinitha with her daughter and Rishi. Abhimanyu was in his room holding a portrait of Meera. Maids prepared dinner and Nila called everyone to join for dinner. Anjali was extremely silent and she just ate a little. Guest rooms were prepared and everyone retired to rest.

Yash was on a call and when he came to the room Anjali wasn't there. He searched her and finally found in the garden.

Yas: Anjali, its very cold. Come lets go inside.

Anjali was unusually very quite which bothered Yash.

Yas: Anjali, Meera maa will be with us always. Please don't be like this. We have a baby in you think of it. Please try to be normal.