Chapter - 98

P.S: Hi everybody I have update "Love from a Night" under my OS shots. Please give a read and drop your votes and comments.

Recap: Yash gift a blue diamond pendant for her birthday.

**********

Morning Yash woke up first and kissed her cheeks and Anjali stirred in her sleep. She woke up and saw Yash smiling at her.

Yas: Happy birthday sweety ...he kissed her cheeks

hapy birthday my beautiful wifey............he kissed her forehead

happy birthday my sexy pondati.....he kissed her eyes

happy birthday Anjali ma...... he kissed her lips.

Anj: Thank you so much Yash. My birthday has been another regular day in my life so far after my mother's death. Dhiya and Nila would present me a new dress and I denied anything else from them. First time feeling so special.

Yas: You are my queen and yes you are so special so you should feel special. Now tell what do you want to do for today. Anything you wish will happen.

Anj: Onnum vendam pa. We need to go office. Neraya works irukku.

Yas: Not today. Everything will wait for my wife so no office today. Tell me what do you want to do.

Anj: Just unkooda irundha podhum mama vera onnum venam. I will be happy with you.

Yash hugged her peppered kisses all over her face.

Yas: I will be with you the whole day. If you don't ask for anything then I will do the planning. Eppadi ?

Anj: Then I would like to go with my husband's plan.

Yash smiled and asked her to bath. Anjali took bath and came out of the washroom and found a gift box. She opened it and found a beautiful blue silk saree and got dressed in it. Yash took bath in one of the guest rooms and came back and leaned on the door watching her getting ready.

Anj: Enna sight adikringala ?

Yas: Sight mattuma ellam seiven evan keppan enna. And by the way you look gorgeous Mrs. Yash.

Anj: Ennoda husband saree selection appadi.

They quickly got ready and came down. The living room was decorated for Anjali's birthday. Everyone was waiting for them and once Anjali came down they hugged her and wished for her birthday. They all gave her gifts and had breakfast together.

After breakfast Yash took Anjali in his car and he himself drove it. Anjali was curious to know where they were going but Yash kept silent and did not reveal anything. Soon he stopped the car before a temple.

Anj: Inga eppadi poradhu. What if somebody sees you ?

Yas: Ulla vandhu paaru.

Both walked inside and Anjali saw there was nobody inside the temple except them and the priest.

Yas: Special pooja solli entry restrict panniten for just one hour. Once we leave everyone will be allowed inside. So now lets finish your prayers and leave from here.

Both offered their prayers and sat in the premises for sometime.

Anj: Its always so peaceful to be at temple. Have you ever been to temple before ?

Yas: A few times in my childhood with amma. Not after that.

Anj: Then you should get habitual of visiting often with me henceforth.

Yas: As you wish Mylady.

From the temple he again drove to a mall and both wore mask and entered inside. He took her to a theatre where he had booked the entire tickets for them watch in private.