Chapter - 39

Recap: Rishi execute his plan to keep Varushini away from Goutham

************

Goutham and Vinitha were having breakfast at her house and his mobile pinged with continuous notifications. He checked the message from an unknown number. He saw the photos of Varushini taken from the pub the previous night. She was clicked hugging a man whose face was not visible. Vinitha was watching his reactions quitely.

Vin: Any problem Goutham. your face seems worried.

Goutham showed her the pics he received and Vinitha instantly hugged him trying to comfort him.

Vin: Don't worry about these things Goutham. May be she would have felt that you would not walk permanently.  Have a clear mind now let me take you abroad to cure your fracture quickly. will you come with me ?

Goutham hugged her back and Vinitha booked flight tickets for the same day and took him along with her. Goutham felt very happy being in her companion and accepted everything she said and they started sharing subtle touches and hugs making them comfortable.

Varushini reached penthouse and saw Goutham missing and enquired the maid and knew he had left the previous day. She tried calling him but he never answered her calls. She saw Vintha's crumbled dress on his bed and gritted her teeth in frustration.

Yash was getting ready for office early as he had to meet the industrial minister's associates and important officers to sign the papers for approving his international collaboration with the german company. Anjali was helping him wear his tie and he was holding her waist.

Anj: Naa tie katren neenga yen yennoda iduppa pudichu irukinga sir ?

Yash: Oru support ku dhan...

Anj: vara vara unga action lam romba bad ah irukku pa ...

Yash: unna paathale appadiye kadikkanum pola irukku naa enna panna. appadiyum naa evlo good boy ah verum kiss mattum dhan panren...

Anj: Podhum podhum....kelambunga..all the best.

Yash: Seri don't come into my cabin until my meeting ends ..purinjudha...never come inside

Anj: Yen vara koodadhu ?

Yash: sonna kelu yedhukku kelvi lam kekkadha ....Naa call panra vara wait pannu.

Anj: Ok ok

He kissed her and bit her upper chest gently and she smacked his arms.

Anj: why did you bite me ?

Yash: Ippadi chubby ah cute ah irundha vera enna pannatum...night vandhu continue panren bye sweety...

He kissed her forehead and left to office. Anjali started a little late and reached office in her cab. She stayed in her desk and continued her work and she saw Rishi taking few men to Yash 's cabin. 

Yash greeted them and settled for the meeting. They were the advisors of the industries and development minister along with his son Suraj.

Sur: Mr. Yash, your collaboration will be the nation's biggest profit making one and I m sure you will get down the entire architect industry at your feet with this.

Yas: I don't have any idea of getting the industry at my feet Mr. Suraj. I m doing my business and I make sure to contribute to the development of the field in our country.

Sur:  Nice thought but I have some idea. How about making me one of your partners. I can speak to my father and get every clearance for this project without any hurdles. 

Yash: We have already agreed on paying a huge amount for the clearance so why the partnership all of a sudden ?

Sur: When the business is good and the business man has power to infulence th whole industry who will not wish to build a partnership with you.