Chapter - 48

Recap: Anjali teaches a lesson to Varushini and ask Yash to succeed in becoming a kick boxer. finally she forgive him.

******************

Yash and Anjali returned home and Anjali moved to the kitchen to drink water. Yash followed her and took a glass of water for him too.  Both stood looking at each other.

Yash: I m sorry Anjali for giving you so much pain.

A lone tear escaped from her eyes and Yash stretched his hand to wipe those tears but stopped mid air when her words to not touch her flashed his mind. Anjali sensed his hesitation and held his hand to her cheeks and his thumb wiped those tears. He pulled her to him and kissed her hair and they cried in each other's embrace. This time those were happy tears for staying strong and believing in each other and not giving up in the tuffest time.

Yash: I m sorry ma. Promise I will not let you cry once more.

Anj: shhhh. Lets get over all these. We both deserve only happiness. Ellathayum marandhu will start fresh.

Yash: Thank you Anjali for standing with me and not giving upon me....not giving upon us.

Anjali's mobile rang and she walked to their room and Yash followed her. Anjali turned to him and stopped him.

Anj: Where are you coming ?

Yash: Where are you coming na ? Puriyala ?

Anj: Three days enga irundhingalo engaye ponga. Naa innum kovama dhan irukken..she fake glared him.

Yash: Maa, moonu naal couch laye irundhen, seriya thoongala atleast innaikachum thoongalam. Neeyum thoongala enakku theriyum. We can't sleep without being with each other. please ma.

Anj: nothing doing get out Mr. Yash. This is my room.

Yas: My everything is here so this is my room too.

Anj: Appadiya ? So take your everything and leave the room.

Yas: Sure ah ? apram feel panna koodadhu.

Anj: Very sure. Eduthutu ponga.

Yash moved quickly towards her and lifted her in bridal style and Anjali squealed with his sudden act.

Anj: Enna panringa ? 

Yash: you are my everything adhan thookitu poren...

Anj: Idhukku onnum korachal illa. Keela vidunga

Yash: Appo permit me in the room.

Anj: Seri seri edho kenji kekkuringa adhan allow panren. Ippo vidunga.

Yash placed her down and both refreshed and changed to night wear. Anjali sat on the couch and Yash sat on the floor opposite to her. He took her hands in his and kissed her knuckles gently.

Yash: Yennoda life indha moonu naal bayandha mathiri eppovum irundhadhu illa. 

Anj: what if I had left you ?

Yash: I would have followed you and protected you for the rest of your life. Wait panni iruppen without disturbing you. But nee poga matten nu theriyum aanalum indha four days nee patta kashtam ellam ennala dhan nu nenaikkum podhu I can't forgive myself.

Anj: Idha pathi pesa vendam. Already we had enough in our life. Lets get over everything. 

Anjali cupped his face and kissed his forehead and he shut his eyes drowning in her care and love for him. He laid his head on her lap and she caressed his hair.

Anj: Seri lets sleep. I haven't came to office for 4 days. Atleast I need to come tomorrow. What will I tell if people ask me ?

Yash: Don't worry. Rishi already told them that we went on a business trip to Germany to meet Gerald. You can say the same and just one more day for weekend so you can stay home and rest. nobody will question you.