Chapter - 138

P.S: Ok I would like to place a request to you all. Hope you all don't mind. As we are left out with just 4 updates for the end of MIPA  including this update and the votes so far has reached 94.4K, Can you all try to make it a success by reaching 100K votes at its end.  I m already blessed and overwhelmed with your love. Can you all give a try for my request ?

Recap: Yash and Anjali vent out all the fears and missings.

*********************

All the news channels were telecasting the breaking news of the person behind the blast of YM Mansion. Varushini's photo with Rahul was aired with footages of her apartment which had guns and bombs. 

They were announced as terrorists and the police announced cash prize for whoever gives information on them. Varushini's parents were taken in custody by police for enquiry. All their cries went in vain when the police officer refused to leave them unless they spill the truth.

Anjali was watching the news sitting on the couch leaning on Yash and Ansh was in her lap. Yash sighed and took the remote and switched off the TV and looked at her.

Yas: Lets get ready. We need to leave for the farm house.

Anj: what about office ?

Yas: We shall work from there. and everythig will be taken care. Business is running as usual so no worries. Give me prince and get changed.

Anjali gave Ansh to Yash and went to get changed.

Yas: My prince is a brave boy isn't it. I m sorry prince, appa was not there when you needed me. I m so proud of you kutty paiya. I m damn sure you will be a daring young man when you grow up. But don't forget to always fall in love with the girl who will reach your heart first through your eyes. Wait for her such a girl until then live like a fire and never allow anyone enter your life. Save your all first time for her. 

Anj: Are you serious Yash, teaching him all these now. 

Yas: He will understand whatever I say. You wait and watch when he grows up.

Anj: Now get him ready and lets leave.

Yash changed clothes for Ansh and they left paradise with their friends to the farm house.

Anj: Yash, we haven't got clothes for us and Ansh.

Yas: everything arranged sweety. You will see there.

An hour later they arrived at the farm house. Yash got down and opened door for Anjali and carried Ansh in his arms. The servant and his wife welcomed them. Anjali saw the closet filled with their clothes and a crib for Ansh too.

They walked through the farms and the girls were enjoying in the farm. They harvested vegetables, fruits and picked flowers. Anjali reached the swing and sat on it. Dhiya and Nila took turns as they enjoyed there.

Anj: Yash, lets go meet charlie...long time we haven't seen him.

With that they walked to the stable and Charlie started neighing on seeing them. Yash placed the saddle on charlie and they sat together on it. Rishi and dhiya took a horse, Nanda and Nila took one. They rode for sometime and returned home to see Ansh sleeping still.

Yas: Enna ma innum thoongura ?

Anj: start your speech session he will wakeup.

Yash called Ansh and next moment he opened his eyes and saw Yash smiling at him.

They forgot all the worries looking at the cute prince. Yash started his usual speech on business and random things. Ansh just binked like he was listening.