Chapter - 112

Many of you had given your concern on my health thank you so much. I m not yet feeling good but will try to give update as usual. If I missed any day then be sure that I m not feeling well and wait for the update. Saturday update did not reach the votes as usual and I m very disappointed. Silent readers please vote. Other than your votes and comments we authors get nothing. they are our boost that drives to write more. 

Recap: Tiwari and Goutham team up to kill Yash during his fight

******************

Yash came out of the washroom and saw Anjali sitting on the bed and opened her hands wide calling him to cuddle her. He ran to her and hugged her and they fell to the bed due to the force he hugged her. He peppered wet kisses on her face and she cupped his face and calmed his excitement. He smiled at her her and she moved the slick hair from his forehead and kissed him softly on his lips. He smiled and deepened the kiss invading very corner of her mouth. Feeling our of air they broke the kiss and looked at each other.

Yas: How did you come here and why did you not tell me about coming here ?

Anj: I missed you and wanted to be badly with you and I know my baby missed me too. So I came to surprise you.

Yas: And I love this surprise. I love you and yes I missed holding you in my arms, missed these soft lips on mine and missed the cuddles.

Anj: I love you, you need to get up. I can't handle your weight on me.

Yas: You were handling me so far why not now my sweety ?

Anj: I can bear your weight Mr.husband but not with our baby.

Yash looked at her with a are you meaning it look and Anjali smiled taking his hand and placed it on her abdomen.

Anj: nee appa aaga pore Yash. congratulations daddy

Yash had tears in his eyes and he joined his forehead with hers. His hand was caressing her abdomen gently. He raised from her and kissed her forehead and moved to her abdomen and lifted her top and kissed over there as a drop of tear landed over her soft skin.

Yas: I don't have words to tell my happiness. The most amazing feel ever I had. My heart is beating the same way when I met you for the first time. The same dejavu moment. Thank you Anjali.

Anj: Promise me Yash, you will take care and protect me and our baby. You will be there for us always. I promise, I won't survive without you not even a single day not even our child would hold my life without you. I need you in every moment of my life.

Yas: I promise Anjali, I will never leave you and will be with you and our baby. I will protect you both all my life.

Anj: I just wanted to bite when you are so calm next to me. you look so adorable daddy

Anjali gave a hard bite on his cheeks. Yash screamed and rubbed his cheeks and turned to look at Anjali but the bed was empty. He got up and called Anjali checking the washroom and the attached kitchen and the balcony but she was not there.

Reality stuck that it was a dream he had. He rubbed his cheeks which felt Anjali gave a bite in real. He smiled at the beautiful dream he had. He looked at his palms reminding the dream when he caressed her abdomen speaking of their child.

Yas: I wish the dream comes true soon Anjali. May be that my heart and soul is with you now I have started to yearn for our child like you. But it felt so real. I can' t imagine how would I react when the day comes for real.

He was feeling so happy and was smiling when Rishi walked in.

Ris: Whats up man. You look so fresh and happy today.