Chapter 38

We have reached 100k Reads and  21k votes. Here second update for all your love.

Recap: Vinitha get to spend time with Goutham and take care of him

*************

Three days later Varushini entered Goutham's penthouse and was surprised to see Vinitha holding Goutham by shoulder taking him to the bed and helping him lay on it.

Var: Who are you and what are you doing here ?

Gou: She is my business partner Vinitha and she is here taking care of me.

Var: Why would she do that ? Ms. Vinitha you may leave and have the business within office limits.

Gou: She is here on my call and to discuss business.

Vin: Goutham you need time with your fiance so carry on I will stay out and we can continue business later.

Vinitha walk out of his room while Varushini was just staring at her disappearing back.

Var: Goutham how were you able to speak.... I mean doctor said it would take atleast a week for you to feel better.

Gou: So you do rememer still about my burns is it ? And don't worry Vinitha called for specialist who were able to treat me quickly. I m doing far better now.

Var: I m so happy Goutham, dad was upset that I left soon but I told him I m going to take care of you that made him happy. He is so hapy for us.

Gou: Is it ? So when did your dad move to Bali Varushini ?

Var: Bali ????

Varushini panicked but composed and gave a calm look.

Gou: Your photos in the summer dress were good Varushini and now if you don't mind can you leave out and send Vinitha. I need to discuss about our business.

Var: Goutham please don't be mad at me. Let me clarify 

Gou: I m not in need of that. Now can you fucking leave before I make it worse for you.

Varushini left calmy and informed the maid to send Vinitha. Varushini waited in the living for Vinitha to leave but it was hours passing and there was no cue on her leaving. Varushini stood and stormed towards the bed room and stopped in track when she heard only laughter from inside. she knocked and Vinitha opened the door for her.

Var: Is your business not finished yet ?

Vin: Yep but no issues I will leave and catch up tomorrow.

Vinitha took her bag and bid bye to Goutham and left from there. Varushini moved to the closet to get changed but yelled that her dress were missing.

Gou: Stop yelling. your things has been moved to the guest room. you can stay over there.

Var: But Goutham we have being together for a long time why now ?

Gou: Because I need some lone time to recover.

He just closed his eyes to sleep and Varushini sighed in annoyance and left the room.

Anjali found herself comfortable with Yash. He was giving her so much attention and care making her feel so special for the first time. A week rolled and she joined back office and chose to travel by the usual cab to keep their realtion lowkey. Varushini was feeling extremely down with Vinitha around Goutham almost every hour of the day. She coud n't get rid of her and that frustrated her.

Yash and Rishi were busy preparing the files to start their project of the German company and they had to call the local politicians and officers for meeting for the new launch and get the every permission required for it.