00

THIRD PERSONS POINT OF VIEW

It was this point that you wished never arrived at all. Not wanting to live a life where you are not with the people you cherished. If only you could stay with them and be happy. If only you could choose to be selfish you've done it a long time ago. But no, The protection of the others comes first. 

You are blessed and cursed by the power that you retain. Endowed because you can utilize it for good things, Condemned because you are sealed away from the freedom you once had. You are now permanently chained to heartbreak. You looked down the floor as a melancholic feeling tugged at your heart.

The melancholy emotion in your heart becomes graver as you realized you could be permanently transmitted away from the people who loved and cherished you. Nonetheless, you retained all of your feelings for the safety of your universe. You've watched them get dusted away before and you don't want to feel any more of that sadness. Bucky advanced to your solemn figure and embrace you so tight and smooched your forehead 

"I'll miss you my little doll, Be a good hero for us okay?" Bucky is like a mentor to you, Him, Sam, Cap, James, Clint, and Tony was your existing father figure. Everyone in the Avengers is special to your heart. You once had nothing, then you found these people. They became your new family after you got rescued from your nightmare in HYDRA. Tony Stark found you, He formed you into a whole new better person. You owed him your life.

"But Bucky I don't wanna leave, I don't want to wake up thinking that the people I treasured the most are far away from my grasp" you tried to prevent your tears from falling as they threaten to spill on your worn face. Bruce patted your back with his unrestrained hand, "Hey, you know what we always say right? With great power comes great responsibility" 

You straightened your back at Captain Rogers's words. "That's very cliché, but thank you" You cringe at his words, his face showing displease at your words. "come on Capsicle! I'm only joking" you laughed at him and hug them all one last time. 

"I visited dad last night, He's still not awake. Mom is still so anxious, but I reassured her that everything is under my control" You sniffled and carried all your luggage towards the machine, Sam was aiding your every move. "You're a great hero Alyona, and... you are a great member of the Avengers. I know the stones are in great hands" 

Steve held you close and inhaled your scent one last time "If fate forbids, I'd love to see you with us again" He smiled and hugged you tighter. A sob escaped your closed tight mouth as your tears finally broke out like dam water. "I can't help but feel solemn, I don't want to go, but I must and I know that-" he just held you close to him while murmuring words of comfort. 

You finally pulled away and wipe your tear-stained face. "Shall we all meet again" You smiled and put on your traveling suit and held all your things closer to you "Is everything ready now? Your weapons, suit, money, and of course black wings?" You chortled at Sam's antics and nodded. "Of course, I've been prepared since evening. the black wing is safe with me and also please visit Nat's grave for me okay? I'm gonna miss you all. If dad wakes up soon give me a call" 

They grinned at you for the last time as you bid your last farewell. "Wait, here's your iPad, you might forget this one, all your pieces of information is here. You can't just leave it here" Bruce handed you your iPad. "Thanks, I'll call after I settled in" They all smiled at you one more time as you get ready to be sent away from a different planetary system. Bruce tapped different buttons on the traveling machine's panel with one arm.

SEOUL, SOUTH KOREA

JANUARY 6, 2017

The machine whirred and flickered. Soon you were in a place you don't recognize. Seemingly you landed on a train station platform. The bustling of people rang in your ears, your luggage beside you left untouched. You clicked out of the traveling gear and tried to examine your surroundings. Everything is foreign to you, the writings, speech, and even the individuals. 

You took a deep breath and tried to relax your nerves. You used the mind stone to know about everything around you. A surge of yellow light engulfed your eyes and soon. The unfamiliarity of the place dissipates as you gradually understood everything. But the uneasiness never left you, the stones inside seem perturbed. 

It feels as though they're signaling a threat. Not because of their existence, but it feels as though something bad will happen soon. The time stone is alarming you with something dangerous. A potential threat to humanity and you. 

You ignored the inkling feeling and walked along with the citizens and boarded a train after getting a ticket. You look around the compartment to find a seat, and luckily you locate one. You situated yourself beside a man who's busy scrolling on his phone. You heaved a deep sigh and fetch your iPad. 

Soon the iPad glitched and turned off. "what the hell just happened?" you cursed not so silent to yourself causing other passengers to look at you including the man beside you. You smiled apologetically at them, He peeks at you momentarily then looks away, but before he could look away from you. You turned towards him and encountered his shocked gaze. 

Suddenly a vision clouded your mind as you stared at his pupils, the moaning of agony and war cries of the people. You can hear it all. Blood bathe on the ground and destroyed buildings. That all felt so surreal to you. 

The faces of people around you in the vision are blurry except for one. The person beside you is the only one you can see clearly. "I apologize Mr." You slightly bowed at him and turned back at your iPad. Your mind is occupied with something else. You couldn't believe it, you just got sent to a planet where a catastrophe soon will transpire. 

Measly 1 year from now the people of this planet will encounter a threat to their existence. You inhaled heavily as the vision remains in your mind. You closed your eyes to stable your senses, everything is vague and sounds so distant from you. Your momentum broke when you felt a tapping on your shoulder. It has been 15 minutes since you were hyperventilating and it alarmed the man beside you. 

"Ms. are you alright?" You look at the man and nodded. He felt an electric jolt on his body when he stared at your face closer than he intended. Soon the train stopped and people boarded out. You got up too and left the train station as fast as you can to get away from the people. You look for a hotel to stay for a night until you can go and find a condominium.