095

KIM DOKJA'S POINT OF VIEW

I wanted to sleep for a while but it was early dawn when I opened my eyes. The whole day yesterday Alyona and I's links were not connected. I unknowingly woke up from Uriel's message. Damn, the constellations had been making a fuss since I made the 'sponsor declaration' yesterday.

[The constellation 'Demon-like Judge of Fire' encourages you to take care of your incarnation.]

[The constellation 'Prisoner of the Golden Headband' is chuckling at your choice.]

Truthfully, there was no way I could be a sponsor when my narrative wasn't properly built. A sponsor who couldn't give their incarnation a stigma was just a hindrance, although I had a lot more money than a decent sponsor.

[Many constellations are curious about your choice.]

[Some constellations think that your actions are ridiculous.]

The reaction of the constellations to my incarnation was split into two. Those who liked me were the 'incarnation seekers' while those who disliked me were the 'amusement seekers.' Of course, there was one constellation that was unclear.

[The constellation Secretive Plotter is watching your strategy with interest.]

[1,000 coins have been sponsored.]

I thought he was ordinary when I first saw the modifier but I recently changed my mind. The average size of his sponsorship was too large. This constellation was at least a 'narrative' grade. However, no matter how much I searched through Ways of Survival, I couldn't see the name Secretive Plotter at all.

Through all constellations surveying us only 3-4 constellations are above the narrative grade constellations, This meant he wasn't a constellation of this world or he wasn't properly handled in Ways of Survival. Who was it? 

Wooong. 

Since last night, Shin Yoosung had been practicing her skills in one corner of the abandoned building. Shin Yoosung used the magic power recovery potions that I gave her and kept using a skill on the nearby young groll. A faint aura stretched out from Shin Yoosung and touched the skin of a groll. 

This was the power of Diverse Communication that I saw from Lee Gilyoung. "Yoosung, have you slept?" I looked down at Shin Yoosung who had dark circles under her eyes. "Not yet," She answered tiredly. "Don't you know the penalty for not sleeping? Go to sleep." I look at her and sighed, "Just a bit more." Shin Yoosung's concentration soon disappeared.

[The character 'Shin Yoosung' has used 'Diverse Communication Lv. 8.']

[The character 'Shin Yoosung' has used 'Taming Lv. 7']

[Taming has failed!]

[The monster has started to run wild!]

The groll broke away from the control and rushed towards Shin Yoosung. Before I could move, the drooling Han Sooyoung sleeping nearby acted. The groll stopped breathing as it slammed into a wall of the abandoned building. Han Sooyoung fell asleep again.

I spoke to Shin Yoosung, who was controlling her breathing with a dejected face. "Do you understand now?"  Shin Yoosung made a gloomy expression. "Yes... I d-don't want to down Alyona-unni." I smiled and patted her head. "Give your body a rest, then I know you can do it."