087

KIM DOKJA'S POINT OF VIEW

The midday tryst showed various messages shared within Alyona and Junghyuk, Then just like that. The mind stone cut me off the second time. I didn't put much thought into it as I felt the refreshing wind wrap around my body, I recalled the sentences that appeared in Ways of Survival. Forgetting about the midday tryst happening.

"What? I thought you didn't learn this?" Han Sooyoung was summoning avatars when she noticed the skill I was going to use. "Step back," Way of the Wind. This was what Alyona has been egging me to do so,

There is a gale in the right hand and a storm in the left hand. The Way of the Wind will be opened when the straight lines and the curves meet.

The sentence I couldn't understand became a reality when I felt the wind at my toes. Myung Ilsang's fist suddenly approached my nose. The attack that should've hit was meaningless. The overwhelming power of this skill filled in my lacking stats. This was the secret technique of the Imyuntar. Myung Ilsang's eyes shone.

"...Huh? You sped up?" I didn't answer as I focused on enlightenment. From now on, it was a fight against time. The remaining time for Bookmark was 30 minutes. "Aha, I understand. Is it the skill of those wolves?" Myung Ilsang laughed at me, "Did you receive a great enlightenment that allowed you to use this shitty skill?" He mocked. "Do you know? I killed the king of those guys with my own hands." 

Of course, I knew. I remembered the creatures of Chronos who died. Prince Lycaon of the Imyuntar, Parasite Queen Antinus... The fate of those who survived their destroyed world was to be used in the scenarios unfolding on another planet. I would be in the same situation as them if Earth was destroyed. A Medium Black Fire Cannon shot from Myung Ilsang's right hand.

One wind will meet another wind to form ying and yang. Once again, one wind will meet another wind to form the principles of negative and positive.

I used all my imagination to put these words into images. A hot and cold wind swirled in front of me and the direction of the wind started to twist. The black fire was deflected once it hit the wind and energy spread in every direction. All ether attacks were propagated through a medium. If the root of the medium was dispersed, the attack would have no choice but to go back.

Myung Ilsang looked surprised. "...Pretty good. You must have some talent?" Myung Ilsang once against started to flee. It was another Blink. However, it wasn't hard for me to pursue him. Once I closed my eyes and concentrated on the wind, I could read everything near me. 

[The character 'Myung Ilsang' has used Blink Lv. 4.]

I ran along the street at a speed that matched Yoo Jonghyuk's Red Phoenix Shunpo and found Myung Ilsang. He was grabbing people randomly and asking them questions,  I kicked off the steel frame of a building and flew towards Myung Ilsang. It was a blow that would crush bone but he stood up.

[The twenty-fourth seal of the returnee 'Myung Ilsang' has been released.]

A hair's breadth released his next seal. "...It was ticklish?" Myung Ilsang spoke playfully. He believed that he would win anyway. His wounds were healed by the seal being released and as time went by, more of my magic power was being consumed.

"Hahaha, try to stop me!" I couldn't kill him if I used Way of the Wind as a buff skill. If this alone could defeat the Disaster of Questions, Chronos wouldn't have perished in the first place. I had to do 'it.' The problem was... someone needed to buy time for me to use this technique.

...Huh? Something suddenly fell from the sky diagonal to me. It looked like a descending hawk as it pierced through the air towards Myung Ilsang. There was a terrible explosion and a small crater appeared. Familiar people were seen where Myung Ilsang was lying on the ground. I looked at the both of them with a wide mouth and muttered, "...Yoo Jonghyuk..? Alyona..?"