066

KIM DOKJA'S POINT OF VIEW

The one-eyed bald man approached us after the feud calmed down. This was my first meeting with one of Seoul's Seven Kings. Yoo Sangah talked in the group chat, Along with Alyona rebutting.

Dokja-ssi, this person is perhaps...

Yes, you're right.

– I'm sorry..! but why is built like that?! I'm fucking wheezing!

Alyona turned around and went behind Yoo Sangah, I ignored her and nodded to Yoo Sangah. It was impossible not to think of this person when seeing their appearance. Now I see why Alyona laughs at this type of incarnation. Even I wanted to laugh.

By the way, I don't understand. Even if the constellation is 'that person, why is the incarnation dressed like that?

His sympathy with the constellation seems to be high. The higher the sympathy rate, the more the incarnation is influenced by the lifestyle of the constellation.

I should never cough in front of him.

– Please, I can't stop laughing

– Alyona-ssi? Are you having an asthma attack?

– Hyung, Alyona-noona is right, This man is funny

The man with long hair tied back was bowing to the man approaching us. "Your Majesty. You came." Alyona went beside me and sniggered, "Yes."I nudged her side to stop her ministrations. "What happened?" The one-eyed man pointed to his staff. "Do I need to say it? Here." There was a blue jewel available from the Big Dipper embedded in it.

[Greedy Wolf Star].

The long-haired man admired it. "Ohh...!" Wasn't he quite good? Already gaining one-star jewel. The star jewels were the rewards of the Big Dipper chapter. It was an item that increased overall stats by one level. It had a good effect on its own but the star jewels were meaningful when seven were collected.

It was because the jewels were the summoning material for the Four Yin Demonic Beheading Sword. The one-eyed man looked at Alyona and me. "Who are these people?" Alyona stop and straightened her back. "They have just entered the Big Dipper chapter. Their abilities are quite good so I was thinking about getting them to join."

"Really?" The one-eyed man and I extended our hands to each other at the same time. "I am Cha Sangkyung." Alyona smiled wickedly, "I am Kim Dokja." I shook his hand while activating a skill.

[The exclusive skill, Character List is activated.]

+

[Character Information]

Name: Cha Sangkyung

Age: 26 years old

Constellation Support: One-eyed Maitreya

Private Attribute: Pseudo Sect Founder (Hero), Maitreya King (Hero)

Exclusive Skills: Weapons Training Lv. 5, Mental Barrier Lv. 3, Eloquent Speech Lv. 3, Skillful Deception Lv. 3, False Prayer Lv. 1...

Stigma: Maitreya Promised Land Lv. 2, Law of Interest Lv. 2, Demonic Enemy Lv. 3

Overall Stats: Physique Lv. 28, Strength Lv. 26, Agility Lv. 28, Magic Power Lv. 25.

Overall Evaluation: No one can be free in front of his 'eye' that gives insight into everything. Be careful not to cough in front of him.