077

ALYONA'S POINT OF VIEW

The time I visited back in earth-616 went faster than I thought, I'm currently standing in front of Kamar Taj. Namwoon and I will leave tomorrow afternoon. "Strange! Wong! Wanda!" I yelled at the door accompanied by heavy knocks. "Hi! Uhh, all of them are busy assisting the new arrival student?" Someone else opened the door.

"Thank you, can I come in?" He nodded and opened the door wide. "Let's go in," I trudge after him towards where my student is. He seemed to get stronger after 2 days of unrelenting training. "How's it going?" Wong look at me and smiled, "The soul stone aided him... He can be at least a little better now... He can conjure the basic spells with ease and of course... Astral Projection." I smiled and nodded.

"Shit!" Namwoon fell from an endless loop of portals. "Easy Strange!" I chuckled at him. He looked at me and stopped his assault on Kim Namwoon. "He's quick to learn but quite a handful teen... Much handful than Peter itself," I nodded and smiled. Kim Namwoon was kneeling breathing hard.

"I figured, anyway, I needed the things I ask for." They both smile and handed me the items. They were all covered in a huge brown satin towel. "How are you Alyona? Are you also getting better in Mystic Art?" I smiled and nodded. "At least, for now, I can conjure the basic and complex spells with ease." The both of them nodded. "The eye of Agammoto is in your care, It's only fair because you're the new wielder of the time stone."

I nodded and walk toward Kim Namwoon. "Alyona-ssi! Shit! You don't know how long I've trained." He gasped for breath as he stood up. His hands and knees shake as he walks beside me. "Get ready, we will be discussing your mission later on." he nodded and limp beside me. "Wong, Strange I can't stay longer but thank you!" The both of them smiled at me and watch us disappear into the portal.

***

Namwoon and I were seated at the Café Mj was working from, "So, Ms. Stark any orders yet?" I smiled and look at Namwoon. "I'll have 2 shots of ice americano with Almond milk and one pump of vanilla. Oh, and a slice of blueberry cheesecake... Namwoon?" Mj wrote my order in her notepad. "My beverage is Large okay?" She nodded and look at Namwoon. "I'll have the same as her."

Mj nodded and walked off, "Namwoon... What I'm about to tell you is very confidential and I want you to execute this plan without imperfections and failure." He gulped and nodded, "The moment you return I need you to project your astral form down to the underworld and create a strong Gundam... You're gonna stay down there until the gigantomachia event... I know it's long, but you can still return to us. If you knew how to conjure portals from different dimensions..."

He secreted nervously, "W-what?" I sighed and look away, "You're gonna make a Gundam... We need that for future events. Can you do it for me?" He looks down nervously and nodded. "In exchange, if you did exactly what I said... I'll reward you something good." His eyes lit up and nodded. "Your real body will be sealed inside my inventory, You can come up to the mortal world while we breached their system."

He nodded and smiled looking outside. "We leave tomorrow afternoon, I know I said a week to stay here. But we can't delay time any longer." He nodded and look at his hands. "Have you tried illegal car racing?" He perked up at my words. "Excuse me, here are your orders... That'll be $28.55," I pulled out 100 dollar bill and handed it to her. "The change is your's little Mj," She smiled and skip toward the cashier.

"We eat first then... We do what you want," I smiled at him and ate my cheesecake. "Also, I have made you a new suit." He smiled and nodded, "Being here with you isn't so bad! Fuck! I can get used to this!" He laughs maniacally. "Mind your language little shit," He laughs more at my words. "That Captain you talk about Alyona-ssi... I've seen his arms, It's huge as Hyunsung-ssi!" I nodded and smiled.