061

KIM DOKJA'S POINT OF VIEW

Lee Sungkook was surprised as a portal opened in front of him. Alyona was still a bit sniffy but I can tell she has regained all her strength. "Another new scenario..." It certainly wasn't good timing. Another scenario appeared before we could complete the clear conditions of the existing scenario. Alyona and I opened up the new scenario as soon as it arrived.

+

[Main Scenario # 4 – The King's Qualifications]

Category: Main

Difficulty: A

Clear Conditions: Occupy the 'Absolute Throne' located at Gwanghwamun.

Time Limit: 8 hours.

Compensation: 10,000 coins

Failure:

* This scenario can only be challenged by those who have completed the hidden scenario 'King's Road.'

* The absolute king has absolute commands over all the other kings.

* There are additional special clear conditions for this scenario.

+

The situation wasn't good. Our group hadn't been able to take the target of the Struggle for Flags yet. The burden had doubled. I must complete the scenario related to the throne while taking down the Tyrant King and occupying Changsin Station. "Don't worry... I'm here to help you now, I'm sorry." Alyona smiled as she probably read my mind.

The intermediate dokkaebi said. "Look at your confused faces. Please don't worry too much. This scenario will proceed slowly." Gwanghwamun was still despite everyone being in a state of agitation. It was natural. The surviving kings knew how important it was to listen to the dokkaebi.

"As you have guessed, the fourth main scenario is to be the only king to sit on the throne. Of course, being a king doesn't mean that everyone can sit on that throne. Only a person who has proved his/her qualifications can sit there." The intermediate dokkaebi said with a bad laugh.

[Then I will reveal the first qualification.]

+

[King's Qualification]

1. 「 The owner of the throne should be braver than anyone else. 」

-The Absolute Throne never wants a 'weak king.' To challenge the throne, you must own at least a black flag.

(Additional qualifications will be released after a while.)

+

A black flag. It was disgusting from the very beginning. "Huhu, the motive was given. Now make a fun story!" The intermediate dokkaebi disappeared and Yoo Sangah made an anxious expression. "If it is a black flag... you need to occupy 20 stations?"

"That's right. And to have at least 20 flags we need to be on a killing spree." Our group had a brown flag. It was a flag that could be obtained after occupying 10 stations. "What do we do? To create a black flag, we need 10 more stations. If there are vacant stations nearby... I don't want to do a killing spree."  Alyona was staring far away with a solemn expression.

"This is a condition that appeared because there are no empty stations." As far as I knew, no king had achieved the black flag at this point. "Huh?" Alyona sighed and drew her attention back to us. "Did you forget? There isn't only one method to change the color of a flag." Alyona's words were heavy but she said them with no hint of remorse nor guilt.