108

The two executive dokkaebis glanced at each other. How long did this last? "Kuk, Kuhahahat!" Then the two dokkaebis burst out laughing at the same time. "Interesting, Don't tell me..." The smart executives seemed to have noticed something. Paul watched the scene with a puzzled expression.

"I will allow a solo meeting with the dokkaebi Paul." Alyona scoffed and shook her head, "The free solo time is 20 minutes." The executives of the bureau agreed to my request like it was interesting, I figured they would do this.

Originally, the executives didn't like streamers. They were closer to the 'subscribers' than the 'streamers.' The moment they spoke, a transparent dome formed around me and Paul. The original 'solo meeting right' was a space for constellations and dokkaebis to secretly meet.

[The solo meeting with the intermediate dokkaebi Paul has begun.]

However, the usage could be changed according to the user. I saw Bihyung talking to the executives outside the dome. Paul was trapped with me and revealed his hostility. "Why did you want to see me? Do you want to deal some medicine to those up there?"

His body was still affected by the executive dokkaebi's Redemption Code. As long as the code existed, Paul wouldn't be able to use his power as well as the authority of a dokkaebi. In other words, the person in front of me was completely helpless. "Don't bluff, I know your current situation."

Paul winced and withdrew to the edge of the dome, Yet there was still a smile on his face. "Haha, I see. I know what you are thinking. Do you want to get revenge for that slave? You and your girl talk about how to kill me yeah?"

"..." I was livid, to think this dokkaebi had the guts to laugh and all... "How funny, Don't you know it is a superficial human desire? Yes, you can try it once. I don't know how you found out about the solo meeting rights but this is a place where we can't hurt each other, No matter how hard you try...!"

I ran to him and punched him as hard as I could, Blue blood emerged from his nose, and the person who couldn't grasp the situation screamed and belatedly collapsed. I told him, "I can't kill you but I can beat you to a pulp." My voice was seething with hidden rage. "Keooook! You dare...!"

"Yes, now your true nature is emerging. I don't want to hear those disgusting honorifics." My first trembled and breath ragged. "Heok, kuheok..." the dokkaebi coughed up blood repeatedly, "Is this the first time you are feeling pain? You must've never been beaten up like this after living as a dokkaebi."

"K-Kohut! Kuhuhut..." Paul was still smiling despite his blood dripping down. "You made a mistake just now. There are special rules in place to prevent people like you from exploiting the solo meeting rights." Then the system message arrived like it had been waiting.

[You have injured the dokkaebi in the solo meeting space.]

[500 coins have been consumed as a penalty.]

This dokkaebi, they were great. They prepared a penalty in case the constellations tried anything, It was a coins penalty. However, I was aware of the penalty and just shrugged. Paul laughed as he wiped off his blood. "Foolish human, You are bringing destruction on yourself with your anger. Yes, try to hit me as many times as you like. The coins you have at the moment..."

"How many coins do you think I have?" Paul fell silent, "Isn't it bizarre? How could I become a platinum member when I am an incarnation?" A twisted and deranged grin stretched on my face, I stared at his shaky eyes. "I have a lot of coins, I made a lot of money thanks to you." My fists descended towards the pale Paul. The damn scenarios I experienced so far passed through my head.