105

KIM DOKJA'S POINT OF VIEW

[The level of the Bookmark skill is low, shortening the activation time.]

[Activation Time: 30 minutes]

[Your understanding of the character is significant. You can select some of her skills to import.]

Shin Yoosung ran towards me and I ran towards her, No one wanted to kill each other and there was no sincerity. This was only a fight for the 'constellations' amusement. Everything was a scenario and therefore everything was fake. However, the result of this battle was that someone was going to die.

['Judgment Time Lv. 5' has been activated.]

The activation skill was level 5. It seemed that Jung Heewon had been training hard, Jung Heewon wasn't here but it wasn't bad. Alyona on the other side unsheathed her sword after landing down. The activation of her skills had rapidly gone down. Her state seemed more stable now though.

[The constellation 'Scribe of Heaven' is embarrassed.]

[The constellations of the Absolute Good system are deep in thought.]

My attention was reverted to the disaster, It was natural to be confused since someone who wasn't a judge had used an unauthorized skill. Yet they were bound to permit me, It was because the presence in front of me was evil.

[The Absolute Good constellations have agreed to the use of this skill.]

A hot aura sprang up from deep inside my body. It was a blind sense of righteousness that would punish all evils in the world. The history of the archangels who fought a holy war with the great demons passed through my head in pieces.

Punish evil.

Judgment Time was originally a skill used by the great valkyries. Thus, the user of this skill received the archangels' favor. The madness that excluded everything other than the narrow definition of justice wriggled in my brain. Jung Heewon felt like this every time she killed other people for me. It was terrible.

"Kim Dokja, I'll take care of the back!" Alyona zoomed out of my sight, Then a wave of unrivaled magic power burst out from the Blade of Faith. The ether blade resonated and moved in a straight line towards Shin Yoosung. Blood splashed from the shoulder of the surprised Shin Yoosung. 

The Beast King's Sensitivity that wasn't damaged by the shells of the Ghost Fleet was finally torn. Drops of blood fell onto the white fur, Judgement Time. The user of this skill couldn't be defeated as long as the enemy was 'evil.' Now all my stats rose to the point where I could resist the disaster in Shin Yoosung, Judgment Time was a fraudulent skill. 

There were only a few skills in all of Ways of Survival that could give such crazy buffs. I might've become stronger but Shin Yoosung's skill masteries were still ahead of me. Thus, we needed help. The energy ball shone brighter and stunned all spectators. "Everyone attack!" Alyona yelled as she burst the biggest energy ball she could muster.

I jumped a few feet back to avoid getting hit, Shin Yoosung however, have no time avoiding it and was crushed by the pressure. The cloak is completely tattered now. The vicinity also melted due to the pressure of Alyona's attack. Shin Yoosung stood still, it's crazy how she can match up Alyona's attack.

"When she is attacking normally, support using ranged attacks. When trying a wide-range attack, be sure to get behind me!" Alyona yelled to everyone, The party members including me nodded at her words. "If you don't have ranged support then kill the monsters emerging from the Monster Gate, It is urgent as well," I added to them.