093.5

THIRD PERSON'S POINT OF VIEW

In a distant dark universe, a figure rose and smiled widely. "A smell of an interesting world... It shall be mine." The dark matter arose and was covered in flames, his laughter rang around the dark and desolate castle that stood in the middle of the dark dimension... 

Alyona gasped for breath and sat up, seeing another vision from the future... Yoo Junghyuk who had been sitting idly beside the two sleeping ladies was startled in his wits as soon as Alyona rose in her sleeping form with glowing eyes. "A power from the dark dimension..." He put down the stick in his hands and stared at her.

"What do you mean?" Her eyes were still glowing a greenish color, "The power I felt just then was drawn in the far dark dimension... He's nearing." He didn't understand anything she said. "I'll explain everything to you..." She faced him fully and stared at the flames. She somehow illustrates Dormammu there.

"When I arrive here... not only a moment did I receive a bad vision. The three emergencies that we manage to avoid in my universe threaten to happen here." Alyona looks straight into his eyes. "The flow of star stream has leaked into the multiverse and powerful beings who wish to keep this universe to themselves are heading this way..."

He furrowed his brows and listen intently, "The vision kept changing and changing... All realities that I check through the time stone only held one ending... A lose for us." he unknowingly trembled in his position. "...but there was one reality where everything goes to plan... It was also the most thorny and least plausible thing to happen... It was reality 16340749370."

He was shocked to hear this, "The realities kept changing day by day, night by night... But that reality never falters." He was silent the whole time she spoke. "What do we do to stop it?" She laid down again and stared into the sky. "We become stronger... gather more allies and think of a foolproof plan."

It sounded odd, whatnot, It would sound odd given that Alyona is just as strong as a narrative grade constellation currently. "Dormammu's arrival isn't what scares me the most... I know for a fact if we all fight him off, we might stand a chance." He looked at the flame on the ground and somehow caught a figure of a dark entity.

 "Do you want to know what he looks like?" He saw her sit up again and approach the flame. "Why not?" She reached out her glowing hand in the fire. "Know me--For I am Dormammu! He who comes from the outer dark! He who has waited eternities to possess your frail universe! Look upon my visage and know fear! Hear my words in your soul and feel it crumble! I scream blood and murder at your weak stars! And my screams are the armies of hell!" The figure turned darker and darker as the flame turned blue. It became the size of a human figure.

"Dormammu is from the dark dimension, all evil across the multiverse begun in his dimension... he was the embodiment of darkness itself, he was widely known to enrapture each universe he like in his pocket, he ought to destroy our universe but Dr. Strange stop him before he can..." Alyona sighed and put out the fire.

"Do not worry, he won't arrive here just yet... Maybe after a year or so. It's hard to tell the flow of time across the multiverse... But one thing for sure is that he's already making his way here." He stood up and sighed. "What about the other two?" She looked at him and laid back down. She stared at Lee Seolwha's sleeping face.

"The Celestials... the oldest race in the universe, they created the big bang... because of that, the infinity stones was given birth too... And me against them? HAHAHA, it's just like a man stepping on a bug..." The star stream is far and wide, and a lot of strong entities stay within the universe of Star Stream. Yoo Junghyuk had to regress 3 times just to seek the end of this universe.

But to hear far more terrifying creatures that exist outside the Star Stream... "Like an outer god..." Alyona nodded at his words. "The only thing is that... Those creatures I've mentioned had potent abilities to create their own desired world." If defeating the stars in the sky was a difficult task. How about those she mentioned?

"Thanos was the next one..." This time he knew about his existence, he saw how it all started and ended. "He annihilated half your population in a flick of a finger... Your father returned half the population with the same flick." She shook her head, "It's more than a snap of a finger... It cost a life to lose, one life to be enslaved to a never-ending heartbreak." 

He knew how hard it is, "To live a life continuously seeing everyone dear to you to go..." Alyona nodded with a bitter smile. "To carry the burden of the whole world..." Alyona smiled painfully and stared into his dark orbs.

Their emotions were mirrored, they felt the same pain and goes through the same suffering. "I need to accomplish my mission here for me to go back to my own home..." A single tear left her eyes as soon as she realize... The moment she returned. Everything would have changed.