06

I stared straight into Lee Hyunsung and Han Myungoh's eyes and said. "Do you want to die from that guy beyond the iron door or do you want to try your luck outside the train? Which one will you choose?" They stifled in silence as they heard the words fall out of my mouth. "U-Uh..." Hesitance creeps inside their unfinished words. Alyona sighed deeply and looked at them with stern eyes. 

"Dokja-ssi, is there any guarantee that the person beyond the iron door is an enemy?" The Steel Sword appeared at the crucial moment. There was a reason why Lee Hyunsung couldn't be the leader of a party. "He murdered those people in other carriages with a bomb without hesitating, do you all think we will be spared?" Alyona scoffs and shakes her head in disbelief  

"Since they are coming from another carriage, it is likely to be a survivor. If we meet..." I looked at the bloody room instead of continuing. Lee Hyunsung followed my gaze and quietly spoke. "...I was too careless. Let's find a way out." He moved around to find a way out of the train carriage "G-Go! Go quickly!" At this moment, both people were aware. 

The other survivors of the carriages would've gone through the same thing as them. They wouldn't have the good luck of finding 'insects.' "This is broken!" The cries of frustration from others could be heard as they kept looking and looking for a working door. "Damn, we can't go this way!" While listening to Lee Hyunsung and Han Myungoh's cries, I also checked the doors.

 There were no more barriers so the doors could now be touched. Alyona just stared at the door leading towards the train cart 3707. "Noona, we have to help them lets go" Gilyeong snap her out and tugged at her sleeves. Apart from the doors connecting the passageways, there were a total of eight access doors on the subway. Three exits hadn't been confirmed yet.

Kung!

The iron door seemed like it could barely hold on for one minute. It screeched loudly as it was forced to be open. Despite being the main character, I didn't think he would have such high strength in the beginning. I was honestly surprised that he could break such a thick iron door. "Dokja-ssi! Here―" I found a functioning manual switchgear on the train cart. "No!" 

The opening and closing device worked smoothly but the door didn't open at once. The door opened around one fifth before stopping like it was jammed. "...It seems to be broken here as well." Alyona tried to pry open it with minimal force barely trying to help. "How about other places?" I just look at her in disbelief, she can just rip it open why not just do that? 

"This seems to be the only place where we can escape." It was unknown for a child to escape. But the gap was too narrow for men and women to escape. Han Myungoh and Lee Hyunsung tried to pull the doors open but they didn't move a bit. Alyona just stood there and watched us struggle, damn that woman. she must know something. 

[Coins Possessed: 4700 C]

One of the uses of the coins was to raise overall stats. I had already used 2,700 coins to make my stamina level 10. This problem could be resolved if I used the remaining coins to enhance my strength. But it wasn't wise to use the coins when the situation was unknown. In the end, there was only one way. If Alyona wouldn't budge I'll use Hyunsung's skill "Lee Hyunsung-ssi. Use a skill." I look at him straight in his eyes "Huh? Skill..." I quietly activated Character List on him.

[The exclusive skill, Character List is activated.]

[Character Information]

Name: Lee Hyunsung

Age: 28 years old.

Constellation Sponsor: Master of Steel.