080

KIM DOKJA'S POINT OF VIEW

I frowned at Yoo Jonghyuk's words. Move to the east right now? I saved his life and now he was giving me an order? I look at Alyona stretching and readying herself to leave. She turned to me and shrugged her shoulders.  I was a bit annoyed but Yoo Jonghyuk spoke before I could say anything.

The Disaster of Questions is waking up. Only you and that girl can stop it.

...What? I was frustrated because I couldn't understand what he was saying and Yoo Jonghyuk frowned. "Come on now, we can't dilly dally more, we have no more time left." I squinted my eyes and look back at the regressor below, "Someone is waking the disaster up." Alyona's words were the same as the regressor below.

Someone is waking the disaster up.

***

After a while, The three of us left Lycaon who was still receiving enlightenment and headed for Gangdong-gu. It was at a tremendous pace. "Can we just leave that wolf?" Alyona nodded as she geared up on her newly upgraded suit. "The Imyuntar can feel the master of the medallion. He will come to find us when he wakes up. Rather..." Alyona looked at Han Sooyoung running beside me and said, "Can't you carry him? You can use your avatar."

"I don't want to." The disgusted Han Sooyoung quickly moved away from me. "Really? I'm getting jealous that some other people get to ride his back before I could?!" Alyona yelled behind me and threw a kick in Han Sooyoung's way. "Didn't you say earlier that you'd go out with Yoo Jonghyuk?" Alyona scoffed dramatically. 

"That is that and this is this. Isn't he the one who cut my head off?" I couldn't say anything to refute her words. Yoo Jonghyuk spoke through Midday Tryst. Alyona turned silent and her footsteps can no longer be heard. Then A shadow cast down on us, indicating she's floating above us.

You can leave me. I don't need help.

Don't be so prideful. I really will abandon you.

I couldn't see Yoo Jonghyuk's face because he was being carried on my back. Alyona was now a few feet away from us.

When will you be able to move by yourself?

In two days.

Will you kill me when you recover?

I asked half-jokingly but this bastard didn't answer. I deliberately reduced the pace at which I was moving.

Then I can't help you. How can I believe a guy who is trying to kill me? I will help you if you swear an Oath of Existence. Swear not to kill me until the end of this regression.

I can't do that.

Lousy bastard. How can Alyona call this man dashing? She might need her eye checked.

Then swear you won't hurt me until the fifth scenario is over. If you can't do that, I really won't help you.

Yoo Jonghyuk thought for a moment before replying.

I swear.

Surprisingly, Yoo Jonghyuk agreed to the oath. The Oath of Existence. It was a constraint on the person who swore it. A cold flame emerged from Yoo Jonghyuk's body and dug into his heart. If he broke the oath, these blue flames will burn his heart. I felt a bit relieved but then Yoo Jonghyuk continued.

I won't kill you. But...

But?

I will hit you once.