041

KIM DOKJA'S POINT OF VIEW

['Alyona Ivanov' has occupied the white flag.]

[If the white flag doesn't change owners in the next five minutes, Chungmuro will be under her control.]

[If the flag is snatched in the next five minutes, the timer will reset.]

Alyona looks my way, "You want the flag? There must be something you'd want from it." I look at the flag with tempted eyes. If I want to snatch that I would be bloodied by Alyona first. Then her laugh rang around the station. "Just kidding... You can have it. I find no one more suitable than you to lead Chungmuro..." As soon as my hand wrapped around the flag, I felt strong energy rising in my body.

 Originally, this was something the third turn Yoo Jonghyuk should have but... it didn't matter. Wasn't he already strong? A new message appeared in the air beside the timer appeared in the air. I look down my hand and at Alyona. Doesn't she want to lead Chungmuro? Or perhaps something is going on again.

[If the flag is snatched in the next five minutes, the timer will reset.]

[5:00]

Gong Pildu's face lightened seeing Alyona give the flag to me and pointed with his finger. "Take away the flag! You only have to snatch it in five minutes!" The alliance member belatedly regained their minds and started rushing toward me. Oho, it was like this? Alyona patted my back and teleported beside Namwoon upstairs.

Lee Hyunsung turned to me. "Dokja-ssi!" We called out to each other at the same time. "Hyunsung-ssi!" Hercules' Shield flew out of my hands into Lee Hyunsung's hands. "T-This?" Hyunsung looked at the shield. "I picked it out for you. Throw away what you previously used. That's a great combination with your spear" A big smile appeared on Lee Hyunsung's face.

[The character 'Lee Hyunsung' has used the exclusive skill 'Wide-Area Defense!]

A translucent shield centered on Hercules' Shield surrounded our party. Indeed, this was the secondary skill attached to an A-grade item. "Wah, what is this?" People groaned as they ran into the air shield. They tried to break the protective shields with their old weapons but they couldn't be broken with E-grade or F-grade items. In the end, the alliance members had only one place to turn.

"Pildu-ssi!" The level of the Armed Zone had risen considerably and there was already a small Armed Zone under Gong Pildu's feet. "Out of the way!"  He reduced the area to shorten the cooldown time. He was using his brains.

Well, I had to handle it properly. "Pildu, did I tell you to get up yet?" Gong Pildu's head once again slammed into the ground as he fell flat on the surface, Alyona's gaily laugh resonated around the station. "Heok?"

[Under the terms of the contract, 'Command Rights' is activated!]

"Keep your head on the ground until I tell you to get up." The perplexed alliance members shouted at Gong Pildu. "P-Pildu-ssi?" The alliance member tried to pull the fallen Gong Pildu up. "P-Pull me up! Quickly!" The terrified alliance members tried and tried to raise Gong Pildu but it wasn't easy because Gong Pildu was very heavy.

"And... it is annoying so turn off the turrets." Alyona's laughter subsided, "This is so funny. They can't even pull him up cause- he's so fat!" Alyona's laugh once again reverberated around. I look at her and shake my head.

[The character 'Gong Pildu' has released 'Armed Zone Lv. 6!]

"T-This bastard...!" Gong Pildu cursed at me. "Shut your mouth as well. Stay silent for 30 minutes." The alliance members became completely panic-stricken once Gong Pildu became powerless with just a few words. "Oof oof oof!" Of course, the same was true for Lee Hyunsung, Yoo Sangah, and Jung Heewon.