075

KIM DOKJA'S POINT OF VIEW

Song Minwoo's blood dripped onto the ground. The feeling of my blood-soaked fist was dull. Song Minwoo was bleeding but he didn't open his eyes or talk. The shattered flesh seemed to have given up on restoration. Han Sooyoung muttered, "A scary guy... you killed a werewolf with bare hands?" The glowing purple energy diminished on my fist.

The other werewolves had already run away or were taken care of by Han Sooyoung. I looked down at Song Minwoo and said, "He hasn't died yet." Now the Fourth Wall didn't shake when I looked at him. I didn't know if the trauma was resolved but I could resist it more than in the past.

[The constellation 'One who Overcomes the Late Trials' sends encouragement to you.]

[The constellation 'One who Overcomes the Late Trials' wants to give you his stigma.]

Giving me a stigma? Really? The bounty scenario wasn't a single constellation request so it was surprising to give a stigma as a reward. Of course, I appreciated it. Alyona's connection is no longer in contact also, maybe she would take more time than anticipated?

[The stigma of Self-rationalization has been acquired.]

[The constellation 'One who Overcomes the Late Trials' smiles with satisfaction at you who has succeeded his stigma.]

[You will now have a defense mechanism that won't be bothered by any trauma.]

[The constellation 'Prisoner of the Golden Headband' is grabbing his belly and laughing.]

Thanks... I stared absentmindedly for a bit. Self-rationalization? What did this mean? Are you kidding me? "Hey, aren't you going to kill him?" Han Sooyoung asked, "Eh?" I looked down at Song Minwoo in my hands. "I'm talking about that." Should I kill him? There was no burden since he was an outside species. The constellations of Bihyung's channel would like it if I killed him.

[The backer of Song Minwoo is looking at you.]

[Many constellations desire your revenge.]

I looked at Song Mingwoo for a while before putting him down. "Let's go." I shrugged my shoulders, "What? Really?" She asks dumbfounded at me, "Yes." I sighed and crack my neck.

[Some constellations are disappointed with your hypocrisy.]

[Many constellations are questioning your judgment.]

[The constellation Secretive Plotter is watching your judgment.]

"You really won't kill him? Won't this bastard have coins?" She asks whilst looking down at Song Minwoo, "Yes." I answered already knowing, "Then can I kill him?" I nodded and said; "Go ahead. But won't you regret it?" I shrugged and walked toward her. "Regret?" To be exact, it was in the direction that the werewolf group had run away. Perhaps their origin would be at the end of this direction. 

If my guess was right, the meteorite was what helped transform them into werewolves. The meteorites must be collected to prepare for the disaster scenario. Han Sooyoung looked after me with a suspicious expression. All of a sudden, the sound of footsteps died up and headed in another direction. It was in the exact direction of Song Minwoo.

Her avatar... Yes. I thought Han Sooyoung would do this. I let her do what she wants. In return, she would turn a blind eye to my hypocrisy. "Shit! What is this?" Then after a while. Han Sooyoung gave a terrible scream and shook. I could tell the messages that were appearing in her head. Perhaps they would be messages like this: