023

KIM DOKJA'S POINT OF VIEW

A clapped resonated around across the station after a minute of silence. A familiar figure was standing there watching the bloodshed that happened. "amazing, I knew I made the right choice to get you as one of my subordinates..." I gulped seeing Alyona standing there with her full-on gear battling suit, even her head was thoroughly covered with black color metal.

"W-who are you?" Hyunsung asked the approaching figure. Then she clicked something beside her head, showing the face we all are familiar with. "Alyona-ssi!" Yoo Sangah cried out to her. "Noona!" Lee Gilyoung sprinted at the woman with such heavy steps and jump to hug her tightly.

"Such a spectacular performance... Kim Dokja you're late!" then I was sent rolling to the ground as she slap me on the back, Fuck! that hurt! how high are her stats that she could send me rolling down the ground with just a playful slap?

"oh, sorry I forgot I'm physically stronger than you" She looked around the group and looked closely at the panting Heewon. "I know it's tough but you must endure it..." I just sighed and look at her, She's grown strong in just a few days. "what are you doing here?" I ask her who's busy coddling Gilyoung in her chest.

"To check up on you and everybody, I need to distribute some materials too..." She put down Gilyoung and checks her surrounding. "it's best to rest for a bit, Guard my body I'll have to go somewhere." Then before I could reply her body fell from its standing position and fell at me. Gilyoung was startled and shook her body. "she's alright don't worry" I reassured the kid and let Alyona rest.

*****

The following morning, there were a few changes to Gumho Station. First of all, Han Myungoh had disappeared. He had hidden once the fighting started and disappeared after it ended. I didn't know if he was hiding somewhere in the station or was moving to the next station already, but I do not care.

"Let's not worry about him now. I didn't like him from the beginning. In addition, he isn't the only one who disappeared. Besides Alyona-ssi isn't awake yet..." It was as Jung Heewon said. After the fight yesterday, the number of people remaining in Gumho Station was almost nonexistent. Alyona was still out cold on my body like a corpse.

It wasn't that there were few survivors. Rather, more people survived compared to the original plot. However, most of those who survived left the station last night. Perhaps they had their reasons. "...Will the remaining people be okay?" Yoo Sangah inquired as she looked at the survivors in the station.

Me, Yoo Sangah, Lee Hyunsung, Lee Gilyoung, Alyona and Jung Heewon. Apart from us six, there were only five people left in this station. Jung Heewon spoke first. "Hey everyone. Are you coming with us?" The casual words caused a stir among the people. The representative was a young woman holding a child's hand.

"...We will go separately. We have some coins left." I honestly admired that the mother and child survived the bloody fight. If she had that much strength, they might be able to survive without going with us.

Jung Heewon nodded. "Yes. I wish you luck." Once Jung Heewon turned around, relief appeared on the people's faces. This response wasn't strange. Certainly, yesterday's situation was a bit shocking.

It was understandable. One refused to give out the charity while the other two brutally killed people in this very station, even if there was a reason. To them, Jung Heewon and Alyona might not be much different from the Cheoldoo Group.

"Lee Hyunsung-ssi?" I touched Lee Hyunsung, who was making a stupid expression next to me. "Ah, yes!" Lee Hyunsung, who was staring at Jung Heewon with a blank expression, looked at me with surprise. I think I knew what he was thinking.