046

KIM DOKJA'S POINT OF VIEW

The Internet wasn't possible. Since the scenario started, the Internet had been shut down all over Seoul due to the activation of the dokkaebi channels. Only Alyona so far has been able to use her gadget for internet stuff. No, wait a minute. This was Dongmyo Station. Ah... right. Then the Internet was possible?

"Excuse me, Yoo Jonghyuk-nim?" Lee Sungkook looked at me with an uneasy expression and opened his mouth. "What?" I look behind me and saw Heewon and Alyona talking. "We've arrived. The representative is waiting inside." I ushered Alyona my way.

I saw a medium-sized tent roughly set up in the middle of the platform. The representative had an assortment of goods. "Let's go." Alyona teleported to my side as Lee Sungkook bowed his head and guided me, the aforementioned man had his eyes growing big like saucers. 

In fairness, The inside of the tent was quite luxurious. It was unbelievably luxurious for such a shabby tent. There was a red carpet and a bed that seemed to have been stolen from a luxury hotel. There was a round table for a meeting and a small desk with a computer.

The most interesting thing was the boy concentrated on surfing the Internet. The face seemed only a few years older than Gilyoung. The boy had dark circles and sat on the chair in his pajamas. And there was a navy blue flag held tightly in his arms. Amazing. This boy had already passed the halfway mark of the King's Road.

[The exclusive skill, Character List is activated.]

[Character Information]

Name: Han Donghoon

Age: 17 years old

Constellation Support: Shadow behind the Curtain

Private Attribute: Noble Invalid Hermit (Hero)

Exclusive skills: Wide-area Internet Lv. 5, Comments Manipulation Lv. 3, Keyboard Attack Lv. 3, Small Eater Lv. 6, Sound Wave Blocking Lv. 2...

Stigma: Lack of Presence Lv. 2

Overall Stats: Physique Lv. 10, Strength Lv. 10, Agility Lv. 19, Magic Power Lv. 26.

Overall Evaluation: A person who is at the peak of the Noble Invalid Hermit type. His Wide-area Internet skill installs a virtual LAN cable to specific devices through the dokkaebi channels.

He has an amazing ability to incite public opinion but has weak mental defenses. The sponsor is very dissatisfied with the circumstances of his present incarnation.

* Currently under powerful hypnosis.

I clearly remembered. Dongmyo's king. Maybe this boy would soon become the Hermit King of Shadows. The poor boy king was busy replying to Internet comments.

Is it true that Seoul is now isolated? ㅋㅋ Gangnam land prices will fall ~~ Are the rich people crying??

┗ㄴㄴ It isn't just Seoul but all the capitals in the world. Tokyo, Beijing, all of them are trapped in that dome.

Isn't there a plan to recapture Seoul? Didn't it start yesterday?

-ㅋㅋㅋ But now all the people inside have awakened powers ㅋㅋㅋ It isn't a crazy fantasy.

It became a fantasy the moment the monsters appeared.

The long-familiar Internet screen looked weird. I once again felt it was real. Indeed. This was the situation we were in now. On the outside of the dome, many people still didn't know the truth. The boy king's fingers started to move. At the same time, Alyona's eye's glowed yellow.