040

KIM DOKJA'S POINT OF VIEW

[Main Scenario #3 – Emergency Defense has ended.]

[You have obtained 1,000 coins as compensation.]

[The fourth main scenario is about to begin!]

The main scenario, which was supposed to begin only after the sun had risen, actually started less than 10 minutes after the third main scenario was over. Damn, how long had it been since the third scenario ended...

I went straight to Lee Jihye and Yoo Junghyuk. "The both of you... I don't know do what you want" I pass by them Alyona behind me. "The both of you can leave the station or stay here" Alyona looks at Junghyuk and shakes her head. "...Can I do that?" Yoo Junghyuk looks at Alyona inquisitively.

"You can't go downstairs now anyway. It will be a problem for when you do something rush again." Lee Jihye nodded as she looked at Yoo Jonghyuk waiting for a response. "Kim Dokja will be the leader of this station... It's up to you if you want to stay here or leave..." His eyes narrowed as he try to attack Alyona.

Nonetheless, Alyona just put her index finger on his head and he dropped asleep on the ground. "Oh dear, you'd want anything but not to fight me... Even how strong you are." "Please inform me when he wakes up. I want to give him another hit in the back." I headed downstairs with Jung Heewon, Kim Namwoon, and Alyona. I carried Lee Gilyoung, who had completely fallen asleep after the meteor shower.

The dungeon disappeared and it turned into an ordinary theatre. The items in the rewards room on the 5th floor were turned into ordinary stage props. It was as if everything that happened yesterday was a dream. Then Bihyung's voice was heard.

[...Do you know what I am going to say?]

'Yes.'

[Sigh...I nearly fell.]

I felt a little relieved as I listened to Bihyung's grumbles. The constellations were powerful but they weren't omniscient. It was because all the sounds and images of the scenario were transmitted through the 'channel.' What did this mean?

'Was it filtered properly? I was too excited that I said too much.'

[Of course, it was. Is there something wrong with my channel? That level of information is automatically filtered.]

If my thoughts were correct, the words I said to Yoo Jonghyuk would be conveyed to the constellations in the following way.

Do you think so? You have already forgotten the determination of your ■■ attempt.

-Why are you alone? When you ■■■ like a fool in the ■■■■■■■■when you cried over yours ■■■■■■!When your loved one gave ■■ to a ■■!

-Helping people and fighting against the damn ■■■! When you finally ■■■ before the ■■■■■!"

I didn't know how much filtering there was.

It might be more than this, but it wouldn't be weak. In the original work, Yoo Jonghyuk experienced information being blocked this way at the beginning, even when information about 'regressors' was spreading. Bihyung kept talking to me with the Dokkaebi communication.

[The constellations didn't hear anything. Don't worry. The problem is that even I didn't hear much.]

'...You didn't hear it?'

[Yes, that's right. What were you talking about?]

This was a bit odd. The dokkaebi also couldn't hear the information? Information that even the dokkaebi didn't know. I had one guess. Perhaps... the constraints of 'probability' had begun? I naturally came up with something from Ways of Survival.