08

It would be quite a ludicrous sight if anyone else saw it. A large adult man was being grabbed by the neck and hanging like a monkey. Alyona was just there, behind this man laughing in silence. I could also see Lee Hyunsung looking this way from across the bridge. His expression was anxious but he couldn't see what was going on here. It was due to the safety ward. I could see over there but they couldn't see here. "Name." The man asked gripping my neck "What?" I asked in a daze "What is your name?" Look at this indifferent way of talking, just like the main character. 

But it wasn't good to provoke him here. "Kim Dokja." I uttered in a trembling voice "A strange name." I just nodded at his words. "I've heard that a lot." At this moment, my stomach sank in and felt turned inside out as Yoo Jonghyuk's fist hit it. 'That must've hurt, I feel sorry for you' Alyona just inwardly laugh at me 'damn you! so much for wanting to see me grow strong'  "...Ugh." Despite having skin that a knife bounced off, the attack was very painful. "You have a solid body. Have you already mastered the use of coins?" He asked in a suspicious tone.

 "It is the same with you..." Bam. There was a hit to my stomach again. I barely managed to swallow back a groan. 'DESERVE! Pak bestie!' I shifted my eyes towards Alyona who was laughing floating mid-air. She only started acting this way with me earlier, not when we were still figuring out which best reality is better, no she always act cold. I just ignored her and look back at the man in front of me.

This guy, the level of his strength was at least 15. It was at this scale despite only one main and one sub scenario occurring. Indeed, natural-born monsters were different. "Stop the unnecessary answer. Only answer what I ask from now on. Understood?" I didn't answer. I thought maybe this might happen. However, this was the worst situation that I desperately hoped would never happen. 

In the beginning, Yoo Jonghyuk was more intimidating than any other figure. His personality had worn out after going through regression three times. His principles were cut away to maintain his sense of self. The current Yoo Jonghyuk would never hesitate for the sake of his purpose. "Your answer?" I look behind once again seeing Alyona threatening to hit us with a purple energy ball, I sweated and look back at Junghyuk and answer "...I will." 

He grew suspicious of where I'm looking, But ignored it nonetheless "Use honorifics." He grumbled to me. "What if I don't want to?" This time, I raised both hands to block the fist. The pain felt like my bones had broken but the shock dissipated. Yoo Jonghyuk's eyes widened like he was a bit surprised.

[The character 'Yoo Jonghyuk' is on guard against you.]

'Woah! didn't know you could do that '  I ignored her once more. Then it didn't matter. 'I wasn't going to be a punching bag just because he was the main character'.  I told Alyona. "I'm sorry but you are younger than me, pro gamer Yoo Jonghyuk-ssi. Therefore, you should be the one using honorifics." He looks taken aback by what I said: "...You know me?" I just nodded at him "I know. I am the employee of a game company." It was a lie. Even if I worked for a game company, it was impossible to memorize the names of all professional gamers. In addition, until recently, 'Yoo Jonghyuk' was just a character in a novel. "You are famous. At one time, I was a fan."  Being famous was just the setting of the plot. 

However, it wasn't a lie that I was a 'fan.' I liked, hated, grumbled, and cheered Yoo Jonghyuk on. That's why I stuck with Yoo Jonghyuk for over 3,000 chapters. "Fan. I haven't heard that in a long time." Yoo Jonghyuk had a look of nostalgia in his eyes like he was locked in his memories. However, it was only for a moment. "I'll forgive your impudence this time. But your situation hasn't changed." As fast as he revered back to the old moments was as fast as he returned to his main subjective. "I can see that." I looked down at my two legs swaying over a blank space. 'If I fall... Would you catch me Alyona-ssi?' I ask the woman inwardly, She just stared at me and shook her head. 'No, I'm not gonna do that, ' She said to me inwardly.