051

KIM DOKJA'S POINT OF VIEW

The self-styled No. 1168 looked at the flames beyond the shield and asked, "My identity? What are you talking about suddenly...?" In my peripheral vision, two people suddenly appeared on a foothold for two people. "Have you forgotten? I have Sage's Eyes." This guy's information wasn't available to me.

[The exclusive skill, Character List is activated.]

[The information of this person can't be read in 'Character List.']

[This person isn't registered in 'Character List.']

What was the difference between an updated person and a non-updated person? I still didn't know the exact reason why. But whatever the reason was, deceiving this person wasn't difficult. It was because he believed I was Yoo Jonghyuk. "...I didn't think Yoo Jonghyuk-nim would notice."

"You are an apostle. Right?" Alyona smiled at me as a foreign-looking boy; Whom I think was the same age as Jihye and Namwoon stood agape at the fire dragon. "That's right. You already knew it." The fact that he said it so easily meant there were ulterior motives.

"This is a trap. Is it because of the Butterfly Effect?" I wondered if my words were funny as No. 1168 smiled and looked at the other people around. "Haha, that's right." Well, too bad. Alyona and I are doing the same. "If there are a lot of flying butterflies, unnecessary storms will happen."

The prophets who couldn't find a foothold were melting like moths amid the flames. The terrible screams and the information they knew disappeared into dust. It was the price they paid for trying to obtain a star relic without the proper information.

"You are killing the larvae before they become butterflies." Alyona once told me, Knowledge is power, But... Power is power.  "The larvae that are about to become pupa are the easiest to kill."The fierce heat died down and the chemical reactions in the surrounding area were subsiding. The Absolute Shield was soon turned off.

[After one minute, the positions of the footholds will be recreated.]

The hidden scenario would end when footholds appeared 10 times and they survived the attacks. We had just passed one so there were nine left. I tried pressing against the shield with my feet. The heat was high but it was enough to endure.

Representative-nim!

I waved my hand to stop those running from afar.

Now wasn't the time to take care of them.

The attack patterns are familiar so please learn them and avoid them on your own. I can't take care of you right now.

The party members noticed something strange and stopped moving.

In a situation where the power of the apostles wasn't clear, it was dangerous to drag them with me.

No. 1168 looked at me and said, "This isn't like what I saw in the Book of Revelations. Is this your third regression?"

"Shut up. Where did you get off?"

"Hrmm? You would know if you checked it yourself."

"I like a person who is the same on the outside. I can't make a deal with a person who has two different sides."

The apostles' eyes widened. "How interesting."

"There must be a reason why you would so easily identify yourself."