073

KIM DOKJA'S POINT OF VIEW

The frightened people looked at Han Sooyoung at the same time. Han Sooyoung squatted down and spat out. "Are you all idiots? Wake up. Think properly if you want to live. You don't know when you will meet other bad people yet you want to cut down the number of people who can be colleagues?" 

"T-That..." The people sputtered around, "In this world, the underdogs have to be united. You want to fight over a few garbage items instead of combining forces?" The people suddenly came to their senses and flushed in embarrassment. The intermediate dokkaebi probably didn't know that among the people he scattered, one of them was a web novelist.

"Don't you have the necessary weapons and supplies? Can't you survive? Don't you know that the selfish ones are the first to fall? Do you think you can get stronger just by picking up a few more trash items?" The complexions of the survivors darkened. Their bloodthirstiness slowly subsided.

"If you can't become strong enough so that no one can touch you, make trusted colleagues. Isn't that common sense?" It was natural for a plagiarist to say such things. Her words were effective. People started to look awkwardly at one another. If someone opened their mouth at this moment, the people could unite. A few words caused their survival rate to rise sharply.

"But for you to say this..." I stared at Han Sooyoung and opened my mouth. "Do you understand? Everyone should act correctly!" Han Sooyoung said quickly before turning and running away. Her stamina was low so she couldn't run far. "Why are you chasing me?" She panted as she stop running. "You even plagiarized the words of the novel?"

"If you can't become strong enough so that no one can touch you, make trusted colleagues."

This was the advice that Yoo Jonghyuk gave to survivors in Ways of Survival. Han Sooyoung shouted, "How is it plagiarism? These lines are from my novel!" She refused to admit that she plagiarized to the end. "Then why are you running away?" she runs again but her actions are futile, "No reason! Why are you chasing me?"  I grabbed her collar as I neared her.

"I saved you so you should pay back the value." I gripped her collar tightly, "What value? Didn't you say you're only doing this for your girlfriend?" I laughed at Han Sooyoung's nervous expression. "If you have a spare battery, take it out. You must need it for your novel text." Han Sooyoung's expression was garbled.

***

I hadn't intended to take Han Sooyoung with me at first, But given that she's in a weak state saving her would be futile and I'm sure even not here Alyona's eyes are watching us. To be honest, Han Sooyoung was a bad person considering what she had done so far. However, her 'avatar' ability was quite useful and I had a few things to figure out. 

"I don't have a spare battery. I lost everything in Gwanghwamun." Most of all, she would be useful to clear the current sub scenario... "I don't have a spare battery. I lost everything in Gwanghwamun." I faced her and said, "Then give me your novel." She rolled her eyes and turned away from me. "No. Pay for it if you want to read it."

"How am I supposed to pay when all the platforms are gone?" I took her smartphone away from her. The upset Han Sooyoung clung to my shoulders and reached out an arm. "What? Give it to me!" The text version was on her desktop. She was relaxed. Let's see... I nervously clicked on the app file. I wondered if her text version would be invisible to everyone else like mine.

[SSSSS-grade Infinite Regressor]

However, that wasn't the case. A page in the middle of the book appeared like I had been reading the novel. How pitiful, why does Alyona even want to save this scum?