068

ALYONA'S POINT OF VIEW

I laughed as I rushed out of the place, Now where are that two kids. "Namwoon, Peter!" I yelled through the dozens of crowd of people. The two of them look up and waved. I swept down by their side and look at the magnificent throne. "That looks beautiful... Dang, it! I shouldn't have given the flag to Dokja just so I could sit on that throne." I grumbled as I was enticed by the throne.

How could I not? It was in the color of gold! My favorite color! But... It's the right thing. This is where Kim Dokja's birth story will begin. "Ms. Stark? do I have to go back?" There was desperate sadness in his voice. "You have college and assignments to do kid, I'm sure when we return I'll let everyone remember you soon."

He nodded glumly, "It's okay dude, Alyona-ssi promised me she'll let me visit." Peter smiled at that and look at me. "Don't you miss Mj and Ned?" He sighed and nodded. "Mj? Your girlfriend?" Namwoon ask him and he simply nodded. "You have a girlfriend?" The other asks again. "Anyways, Peter didn't you tell me you'd tell about Peter 1 and 2?"

"You have one! why can't I?!" Peter yelled at the white-haired teen, disregarding my question. "I don't have a girlfriend!" I smiled and ruffled both their hair. "Jihye isn't her girlfriend right now, but soon." Namwoon's ears turned red at my teasing. "Shaddap!" I cackled at him. "Let's wait for the others here." I sat down in the suitcase and waited patiently.

"Uh, yeah. So Peter 2 and 3 are Spiderman too! Isn't that crazy? They both had awesome hero suits too! And you know Peter 2?!" I shook my head, "Web shots came out of his body without the problem of web block!" I giggled in astonishment. The teen beside him was listening attentively too. "So, They are you but in different universes? Do they look like you?" I look at him for answers.

"No, they both look different but we're one!" I nodded in understanding. I look at Namwoon as he look down thinking. "Is there me in a different universe too?" I nodded at him. "Well of course you do," He smiled and look at both of us. "That's fucking awesome!" I smiled at the two as they converse with each other.

"Let's wait for my call before I abduct a child." The two teens stop, "M-Ms. Stark, I know you have a few screws loose on your head, b-but don't you think abducting a kid is t-too much?" I snickered and laughed, "Children are delicious, mostly if they're cooked medium rare." I licked my lips just to annoy the two.

"What the fuck?!" Kim Namwoon hollered and look at me with disgusted expression. Now, I feel like my ears are going to explode due to the constellations inderect messages.

[Demon-like Judge of Fire is shock at your divulgences!]

[The Secretive Plotter is making a disturbed expression!]

[Abbysal Black Flame Dragon wishes to be your sponsor on the next sponsor selection.]

[Prisoner of the golden headbanned is astounded!]

....

KIM DOKJA'S POINT OF VIEW

Nevertheless, the main character was the main character. I sent him to Gangbuk Station but he already had a black flag.  If a non-representative took away the flag of a representative, the hidden scenario 'Revolutionary Road' would open. He knew this and killed a representative on the way here, making him a king.

Looking at Yoo Jonghyuk's current appearance, it seemed like Lee Jihye and Jung Heewon did a good job. "Hey, quickly give me that sword." I took a few steps back and looked at Han Sooyoung. "I-I don't want to." She kept the sword on herself. "Do you want to die here?" Han Sooyoung's eyes were shaken as Yoo Jonghyuk moved. I exclaimed, "Gilyoung!"